Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Looking for doggie panties!

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  TB.TL 
#1 ·
I'm looking for pretty doggie panties. Has anyone advice or tip where I can purchase these?
Ullana is going to be in heat in December so I thought it's a good and useful idea to get one for this time.

Thanks in advance!

Alexandra :wub:

Discussion starter · #5 · (Edited)
Alexa, one idea is to use a very small papers and cut a hole for the tail----I do that when I keep our friend's bitch when she is in heat---then you can just toss it.
I do have a couple of pairs of reusables but my daughter brought them from the US so you could look on-line. These are washable w/velcro & a very small size.
If you want me to pick up something in the US at Christmas let me know---that might be too late for this time. I would be happy to air-mail it to you sometime after 13th Dec.
Just let me know! :wub:
Sandi, thank you so much, very sweet of you! Do you have any internet addresses for the reusable/washable ones your daughter ordered online?

Thank you for your offer to send something to me from the US!

When my Abbey was in heat, I actually used huggies new born diapers on her....I cut a rectangle hole in the back for her tail and butt. They worked just fine.

I'm sure you can order them on line somewhere if you really want panties though.

I never used anything on Ava because she was in full coat at the time - but it really wasn't that bad anyway.
Pat, thank you, too! That's a good idea with the diapers.

Well, I have the same problem, Ullana is in full coat. I only want to use them during the night and for the first days. Over the day it's no problem because she keeps herself clean.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
If you put a diaper (or something similar) on your pup while she is in heat but want to disguise it a bit and make her look pretty... we went to Build-A-Bear and bought pink and white pairs of satin panties for a teddy bear. LOL. They are really waaaaay too cute.

Here's Tinker workin' it in her cute pink panties... I think she's so funny cuz she's posed sort of like a vintage pin-up glamour girl... :wub:

Extra note: Build-A-Bear has lots of pup sized clothing options. When we were talking to the cashier about how the clothes were for our pups, she tossed in some of the bows they reserve for the ears of the teddy bears. They are perfectly shaped bows available in all colors, attached to a small hair-tie. Tiger Lily actually has them in her hair in my signature picture. And they work perfect!!
Thank you! Tinker looks super duper cute in her pink panties! :thumbsup:

Discussion starter · #9 ·
:) Thanks! I noticed after posting that you said your pup is long-haired so that probably will not work for her. Now I feel silly for suggesting it. LOL.
Rebecca, that doesn't matter! I'm thankful for your idea and the cute photo of your little darling! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.