Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! Just wanted to share my dog bow website with you it's www.dogform.com ~ Come by for a visit with your Malteses :D for some truly exquisite bows. I have show and novelty bows including "birth month" and "holiday bows" and if you have any questions please email me at [email protected] ~ I use the PayPal shopping cart on my site so it's safe, secure and convenient! I welcome special requests too for all your furbabies...Best barks!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
We have a new section for "Buy, Sell, Trade" that you might want to post your advertisements for bows in.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by snoopychan@Jun 9 2005, 11:06 AM
I just peeked at the site and wanted to say that those are some really nice bows!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70920
[/QUOTE]

I agree!
Too bad my baby doesn't wear them! -_-

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jun 9 2005, 03:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-snoopychan
@Jun 9 2005, 11:06 AM
I just peeked at the site and wanted to say that those are some really nice bows!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70920

I agree!
Too bad my baby doesn't wear them! -_-
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70982
[/B][/QUOTE]

Same here, the bows are really beautiful, but my husband would have a fit if I put them on our littleman
Maybe we need to get a little girl so I can play dress up in all the cute bows and things.... I just think Indy is an only child, or should I say he thinks he is king and I'm not sure how he would like a buddy
But the bows are really great

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Those bows are just so pretty! I feel lucky that Lacey will let me put them in her hair and leave them alone. Took awhile for her to do that but now that she will let me and leave them alone I have been pretty pink bows in her hair everyday. Next week is payday so I will be ordering the pretty pink ones.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you to all of you for visiting my Dogform website ~ and for all of your kind words of compliment

**You are all invited to my site to enjoy one free 5/8 "Lux Swarovski Diamonds" bow in any one of the 5 colors or your own custom color when your place your first order thru my website www.dogform.com**

The "Lux Swarovski Diamonds" bow is an original Dogform design and includes my very special "diamonds" beading ~ all hand beaded OVER 180 degrees rotation around the bow lending a SPECTACULAR sparkle to enhance the natural beauty of your dog.

And for those of you with a male dog ~ I will design a bow for you with a "I'm a boy" essence

Best Barks!

Laura&Bonzi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts