Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. I need a pair of green booties for kodie's halloween outfit... I perfer the lilly brand ones but... i'm desperate so i'll take any brand! Cheapest price please!! (since kodie may only be using them a few times)

Has anyone seen GREEN booties?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow... i checked out the ebay one... i didnt even think to check there! haha... thank u Kristi!

I'm NOT spending $80 on booties...

I dunno if its just my computer here at work or what but i cant see all the pictures on the auction...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Here is the picture of the green lily looking boots on ebay:
[attachment=631:attachment]

And here are the other green and pink ones:
[attachment=632:attachment][attachment=633:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
When you say booties, do you mean socks or real boots like shoes? White socks could be dyed to match the outfit.

·
Registered
285 Posts
That's a good Idea Sassy'smom Just buy a pair of infant sock and
dye them green, I would wash them atleast once before putting
them on Kodie though otherwise he might have green feet for a while

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by lethalfire@Oct 7 2005, 04:47 PM
That's a good Idea Sassy'smom  Just buy a pair of infant sock and
dye them green,  I would wash them atleast once before putting
them on Kodie though otherwise he might have green feet for a while 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107630
[/QUOTE]

or.....just buy some green infant socks LOL
i made some maryjanes for buttercup's first halloween costume. she went as her namesake, Buttercup, the Powerpuff Girl, lol. i made 'em out of black felt, as i figured she'd wear 'em a whole...ONCE, if i was lucky LOL

i made them sorta like a sock, and put a velcro closure on them. it worked for the millisecond that she had to wear them

good luck!

ann marie and the "oh you dont even WANT to see the debacle that is my ballerina shoe for this year's costume...." buttercup

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
The G.W. Little people sent me a free calendar, and they have some green Little Lily Boots on one of the pages, so maybe they have them? I'm not sure, but you might check. Little Lily shoes are great, arent they, Bella just got hers, so shes still kicking up her heels a bit, but shes getting used to them.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Toby has those crazy pink boots from Target that I paid $10 for. Maybe you could spray paint them? I know it sounds weird, but it might work. Also, the socks idea is a really good idea. I know Glamour Dog sells dog socks (Toby has some
). You could get RIT dye and dye them or even some food coloring might work.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by puppymom@Oct 9 2005, 02:51 PM
I love my pup but $80.00 for boots??

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107903
[/QUOTE]

exactly, especially if it's only for a halloween costume. i guess there could be some people whose dogs wear costumes regularly and this would be a perfectly normal expense (sorry buttercup, not for US, lol), but for a halloween costume that kodie may never wear again, i'm thinkin kodie's mom is looking for *inexpensive* green boots.

i'm on a budget too, LOL, and while i'd love to have a new halloween costume for buttercup (ooooh i saw the most DIVINE french maid outfit for a dog, but i just cant justify $70 on a costume for buttercup, call me a cheap, bad dog mom, lol but it aint happening!), she's recycling last year's and she'll like it! LOLOLOL

local halloween costume party for doggies next weekend, i just checked their pics online from last year's event and NO BUTTERCUP! about 10 pics of some guy dressed as wilma flinstone and his dog dressed as betty, but whatever...

ann marie and the "we're poor, but we always manage to look cute!" buttercup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts