Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have any of you seen a cute orange purse while out shopping or seen one online? I drew my nephew's wife's name for our family Christmas gift exchange and she had "orange purse" on her wish list. Under $75.00 price range. She's in her mid-twenties.

I've had at least a couple of respiratory infections since Thanksgiving and just spent the last eleven days in a hospital with a nasty, nasty viral bronchitis. I have asthma and this just about did me in. I'm still extremely weak, so I'll not be able to shop for awhile.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've read where some of you are on a purse forum, so I thought I'd at least ask . . . .

Joy

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Joy - I'm so sorry that you've been so sick. :smcry:So many people seem to have bronchitis and pneumonia this year. I know how hard it is when you have asthma. Sending prayers for your health. Not sure where I'd look for an orange purse. Not you run of the mill request.:blink: I would try googling "Orange Purse $75" and see what you get. Of course there's shipping and trying to get it in time.:w00t: There are true fashionistas here and hopefully some will help.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I am so sorry that you have been so sick.
I hope you are feeling better soon. :)

I looked at a few sites thinking that Guess or Coach might have a wrislet, but nothing in that colour.
So I looked on ebay to see what else there was.

Here is an Ed Hardy one that is listed at $75.

Ed Hardy Satchel HandBag Mireille.jpg

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Joy, you've gotten several good suggestions, so I just want to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your recent illness. The weather up there has been pretty cold! Please take care of yourself and have a very Merry Christmas. Be well!

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You ladies are awesome! Thanks for the suggestions. I thought all of the handbags you suggested were cute.

I actually tried with no success, to order a couple of these. One was no longer available, and on the Steve Madden one from Zappos, they kept asking for another credit card AFTER I gave them my PayPal info. so I didn't order that one.

Joy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts