Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You are not the first one to be repriminded!!! I had to change mine or shall I say Yung changed it for me~~~and left a red X that I cannot get rid of on my siggy!!! Obey the rules children!!!! LOL!!! I agree that we should stay within the guidelines.........just trying to be funny here Yung!!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the pics I want to use to make a new siggy. Just can't find the "perfect" digital frame. You would think with all the digital scrapbooking stuff I have on my computer. I would find something!! I am looking for something in purple/lavender.

·
Registered
568 Posts
You are not the first one to be repriminded!!! I had to change mine or shall I say Yung changed it for me~~~and left a red X that I cannot get rid of on my siggy!!! Obey the rules children!!!! LOL!!! I agree that we should stay within the guidelines.........just trying to be funny here Yung!!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
I LOVE your siggy!!!! :wub:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I got a PM a while back too and had to get Yung to change it for me..which I appreciate since I didn't have time to mess with it myself. I'm just glad we can have pictures and all in our signatures here!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I may be in trouble!

:w00t: Wow Look at my siggy... I lam less than a month new to SM and already it looks like could be in trouble! AND sadly I am in preschool when it comes to computer stuff! HELP.. when a person is my age I wish I had a fifth grader to help me my computer...so I will get some help soon. Jeanne :w00t:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts