Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, The wait for Sofie is starting to get to me. I have had many dreams about her already. last night as normal I had a dream about her. The only thing different was I also decided to get one of her litter mates who of course was a turtle
that acted like a dog.
It was so funny looking. I just cant take it anymore. Am I going crazy? I cant get her of my mind. My friends are starting to make fun of me. I talk about her so much. Please someone confirm I am not the only one this obsesed with getting a puppy. I'm not crazy....Am I?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Same here...when I was waiting to get Tucker, I know I must have driven my co-workers, family, hubby, everyone crazy,LOL..I just could not stop talking about him, dreaming about him, buying stuff for him. The wait must be the hardest thing. Hang in there, she'll be home before you know it.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh no you are not going crazy, that anticipation of having your new baby home is normal, I think we all went through the very same thing.
I have to say too that once your puppy does finally arrive home then you will go through the excitement of all the cute little antics that you just must share with everyone, so the cycle begins again....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Oct 10 2005, 01:28 PM
Oh no you are not going crazy, that anticipation of having your new baby home is normal, I think we all went through the very same thing.
I have to say too that once your puppy does finally arrive home then you will go through the excitement of all the cute little antics that you just must share with everyone, so the cycle begins again....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108072
[/QUOTE]

Y'all may get sick of me at that time.
I cant wait to share stories about her. I was told that she was tying to use the pee pad and one of her bothers was pulling the pad as she was going
Also she sleeps all night in a crate.
I'm so proud of her

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by louise@Oct 10 2005, 12:17 PM
Ok, The wait for Sofie is starting to get to me. I have had many dreams about her already. last night as normal I had a dream about her. The only thing different was I also decided to get one of her litter mates who of course was a turtle 
  that acted like a dog. 
  It was so funny looking. I just cant take it anymore. Am I going crazy? I cant get her of my mind. My friends are starting to make fun of me. I talk about her  so much. Please someone confirm I am not the only one this obsesed with getting a puppy. I'm not crazy....Am I?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108065
[/QUOTE]

I had those dreams too! Don't worry, you're a norm here!

·
Registered
571 Posts
your definately not crazy. I think I drove everyone nuts while I was waiting to get Angel, bought every possible thing for a little dog there was just to fill in the time. I was the same way when I got Tag but didn't get him as many toys lol I guess when it gets to the second one you believe in hand me down toys lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Msloke@Oct 10 2005, 06:46 PM
Please don't tell me you named it Myrtle the Turtle. 
Sorry, had to say it.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108188
[/QUOTE]

I didnt make it that far in the dream. i just remember seeing this little trutle who acted just like a puppy. of couse it didnt seem unusual at all.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by louise+Oct 10 2005, 08:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Msloke
@Oct 10 2005, 06:46 PM
Sorry, had to say it.

I didnt make it that far in the dream. i just remember seeing this little trutle who acted just like a puppy. of couse it didnt seem unusual at all.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108229
[/B][/QUOTE]
All day I've been having this mental image of a lil green turtle bouncing around with other 'regular' pups and wagging his big white fluffy tail....lol, the way I'm picturing him, he looks really cute

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Oct 10 2005, 08:13 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 08:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Msloke
@Oct 10 2005, 06:46 PM
Sorry, had to say it.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108229

[/QUOTE]
All day I've been having this mental image of a lil green turtle bouncing around with other 'regular' pups and wagging his big white fluffy tail....lol, the way I'm picturing him, he looks really cute

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108231
[/B][/QUOTE]
Thats just how it was!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts