Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I groomed the girls over the weekend, I noticed that the nails on one of Tilly's front paws were EXTREMELY long -- much longer than the nails on the other paws. And I wondered -- "why would they grow so long on only one of her paws."

It just donged on me that I must have forgotten to trim the nails on that paw the last time I trimmed her nails. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

And the sad part is that it's be bothering me for 2 1/2 days and I only realized what had happened. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
Welcome to my world. . . we can be new friends every day!:smrofl:
:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
I want to be another new friend...if I can remember to become one. :blink::blink:
Oh I remember YOU---you're the lady on SM with the little white dog!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I'm also a member of this club. You have to laugh, don't you though? I find myself cracking up at times over things I do or forget to do or do and don't realize that I did or whatever...lol. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
My DH often says to people: "it gets a little scary when you realize that that sweet, little gray haired lady you are helping across the street is your wife!"

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I am joining the club too. Glad I am not the only one not remembering some things. But it scares me especially that my mom has dementia/alzheimer. Geez I had an appointment on the 21st of December for an ultra sound. I go there on the 20 Dec. thinking we are the 21st. The lady says the technician is not here on a Monday. I say but I have an appointment, 21st at 10 am. She said "Honey the 21st is tomorrow". What an embarrassment ! If I only would have checked my calendar I would have realized I have the wrong day.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear you. It was bad enough that I completely missed trimming one entire paw of Tilly's, but the worst part was that it took me 2 1/2 days to figure it out.:smpullhair::smpullhair:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts