Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so, since Im still new, Im going to take the oppurtunity to whine a little here.... I WANT BELLE TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW!!!! There are still about two weeks until she comes home, and its all I can think about! I feel like maybe Ive gone over the deep end a little bit with this whole thing. I found the breeder like, a month before she was born, got through that month okay. Got through Belle's first couple weeks okay. But now that theres only two weeks to go, Im losing it. Cant find ANYTHING to keep my mind off of it.
Went to get groceries today, ended up at Petsmart. Said I was going to stay off of this site for a few days to try and make it better, look where I am....
Sorry for the rambling. I just cant take it. I need to kiss her face and play with her puppy fur!!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

Hey, I think everyone on this forum can relate to your current mood... Before I picked Paris up from his breeder's home, I was going crazy-even dreaming- of Paris and getting kisses from him...

Just a little longer...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I can DEFINITELY relate to your "anxiety". I pick up my baby in 5 weeks and I've not been able to do anything except daydream and nightdream about MuShu (that's my little one). I thought I was the only one that miraculously end @ Petsmart everytime I go out shopping.
Hang in there! You will be SO prepared and loving when your baby comes home! Can't wait to see your pictures!!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Ahhhhhhh, that sound so familar. I went through the same thing. Everyone had there puppy but me. I just could not wait , even thow we had chester I wanted my maltese right now. I think I called the breeder more then anyone.. and emailed her as well.

Don't worry we have all been there. You will be so happy when you pick up Bella.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by Chelsey@Apr 21 2005, 04:29 PM
Ahhhhhhh, that sound so familar.  I went through the same thing.  Everyone had there  puppy but me.  I just could not wait , even thow we had chester I wanted my maltese right now.  I think I called the breeder more then anyone.. and emailed her as well.

Don't worry we have all been there.  You will be so happy when you pick up Bella. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54981
[/QUOTE]

Chelsey...how often did you call your breeder? I feel like I don't wanna bother her too much and annoy her but I have so many questions and most are probably just anal and not important.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I got Sisse for Christmas and it was 1/2 way through February before she came to live with us forever!! Yup, time ticks by pretty slow when all you want is to play with that little bundle of fluff!!
SHOP......it worked for me!!! I could open a Pet store with everything I bought!! LOL....Izzy's Mom and I waited together and got our girls not to far apart, so having another "expectant Momma" to wait with really helped!! Read everything you can here, it's all great information and you will be much better prepared to deal with things when baby comes home!! Don't worry, we'll keep you company!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
We ALL want your baby home NOW!!!!! :D The waiting really sucks, but before you know it, you'll have your baby in your arms!!! Then, you'll have a hard time leaving the house without her, so enjoy your guilt-less freedom while you can!! :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
wow i feel so lucky

after having no luck with other breeders that i contacted, i was about to give up but then i found my breeder (she was the last person i was gonna call) and she had a female that just turned 12wks who was the last girl available and i went to pick her up the next day

but then i was moving house in a few weeks so i asked my breeder if she could take care of jongee during my move and everything, so jongee went back to my breeders and i went to pick up jongee 3 weeks later..i missed a whole 3 weeks of her growing up

during the 3weeks of waiting to get jongee back, it was real tough

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by DiDi+Apr 21 2005, 04:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Chelsey
@Apr 21 2005, 04:29 PM
Ahhhhhhh, that sound so familar.  I went through the same thing.  Everyone had there  puppy but me.  I just could not wait , even thow we had chester I wanted my maltese right now.  I think I called the breeder more then anyone.. and emailed her as well.

Don't worry we have all been there.  You will be so happy when you pick up Bella. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54981
Chelsey...how often did you call your breeder? I feel like I don't wanna bother her too much and annoy her but I have so many questions and most are probably just anal and not important.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54992
[/B][/QUOTE]

I think I called her like twice a week the last month I was waiting. I drove my husband crazy talking about Chelsey. What you can do .. is do all your reserch.. and right down all your questions. Wait a day ,just incase you think of somthing else. Then call her or email. What would happen to me is I would call her and then remember something I forgot to ask or I would learn somthing new from the forum. I don't think you could bug the breeder to much... I would think they would be happy they found someone that will love the puppy and provide a loving home.

So you don't feel bad... I also spent 2.5 hours there when I went to pick up chelesy... we disscussed everything.. our breeder also does grooming and showed me how to put the bows in the hair how to clip the hair around the eyes . We talked about her showing her puppies.

Just remember when you bring you puppy home don't forget to schedule your appoinment with your vet. I belive you have 72 to have the puppy looked over by a vet I guess it depends on your contract, but it is very important.

Best wishes joy and happiness with puppy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts