Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG! That was good. I feel like I missed some things so I need to watch it again. I loved Hurly's line "Dude you have some Ernst on you"!

So the Monster is really a machine. What is it under the island? Weird

Who were those guys at the end?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MAN! I missed it.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For anyone that missed the season finale they are showing it again on Saturday (5/28) night at 7PM CST on ABC. It is a 2 hour episode.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Season 2 Spoilers:
Harold Perrineau said that the pirates who took Walt were "The Others". He also confirmed that Walt has powers. Source: Jimmy Kimmel Live (Thanks Matthew for the tip.)[/B]
Lindelof: The words that Boone heard are definitely, "We're the survivors of Flight 815." That's also what Boone said, so it's up to the extrapolation as to whether or not his own words were being bounced back to him. Or is that transmission coming from somebody else claiming to be a survivor of Flight 815? [He also added] "If the season finale is about what they do to open up the hatch, I think it'd be fair to say that Season 2, at least in the beginning, functions on the axis of what they find inside. And how that revelation changes things." Source: TV Guide Online[/B]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts