Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Lost writers are very good at keeping you hooked. They will answer 1 question and leave you with 5 more. Example last night they showed what was in the hatch but now you are wondering what is with "that" (don't want to spoil it for the people that haven't seen it yet).

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Sep 22 2005, 10:31 AM
The Lost writers are very good at keeping you hooked.  They will answer 1 question and leave you with 5 more.  Example last night they showed what was in the hatch but now you are wondering what is with "that" (don't want to spoil it for the people that haven't seen it yet).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102094
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it really got me when they were showing the flashback scenes...and he was talking to that guy at the stadium and then where he later saw him.....

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Sep 22 2005, 10:35 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Sep 22 2005, 10:31 AM
The Lost writers are very good at keeping you hooked.  They will answer 1 question and leave you with 5 more.  Example last night they showed what was in the hatch but now you are wondering what is with "that" (don't want to spoil it for the people that haven't seen it yet).
Yeah I it really got me when they were showing the flashback scenes...and he was talking to that guy (wont say who so I dont spoil it :D ) and then what happend later with him.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102101
[/B][/QUOTE]
If you like spoilers the abc Lost site has a message board. There are usually a lot of posts on there about spoilers and people trying to figure out things.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Sep 22 2005, 10:36 AM-->
Originally posted by Caesar's [email protected] 22 2005, 10:35 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Sep 22 2005, 10:31 AM

Yeah I it really got me when they were showing the flashback scenes...and he was talking to that guy (wont say who so I dont spoil it :D ) and then what happend later with him.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102101

[/QUOTE]
If you like spoilers the abc Lost site has a message board. There are usually a lot of posts on there about spoilers and people trying to figure out things.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102103
[/B][/QUOTE]
lol u quoted it before i edited it, i realized i had some typos and wasnt sure if that made sense, :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Sep 22 2005, 10:25 AM
I watched it (and the one before it), and honestly had never really watched it before, but I think I am hooked! :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102092
[/QUOTE]

I have never watched it, but saw a preview and it looked interesting.
I had revival last night, so didn't see it.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I watched it, it was interesting. I was like "WHAT?! Someone LIVES in the hatch?!" And then it was the guy he ran with in the stadium... I wonder what he was injecting himself with. Made me wonder even more when the hatch lid said QUARANTINE!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I love that show. It is my favorite show on tv right now! I thought last night's episode was awesome. Now I can't wait until next week. What was up with the magnet? Oh and the appearance of Walt? I have a theory on the whole Walt appearance, but it is kind of stretching it, but I'll share it anyway...

Notice how right before Walt appeared there were all those voices? I wonder if it is some kind of hologram type image and they have to make the voices appear before they project the image because otherwise you would hear the machine turning on. I wonder if that has something to do with the magnet. My hubby thinks the magnet is how they got the plane to crash.

Ohhhh...and what about Kate? Is she the one who is leaving the show? I hope not. I really like her character. Personally, I think Shannon can go. Oh and did you notice on the recap before, they didn't mention anything about Ethan or Claire? That was a huge part of last season!!!

Oh and I wonder if that "shot" that the guy gave himself has anything to do with the "disease" that the French woman talked about last season that killed off the others. You know, like it is the antibiotic or something.

What is going on with Locke--is he good or bad? Does he really know what is going on???

Sorry for rambling...I just LOVE this show!

Did anyone watch Invasion afterwards? It was sort of like Lost! :D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I LOVED Invasion and of course, LOST.

Freaking freaking good!!! So good that I was glued to my set. All I have to say is that those 2 shows alone (oooh not to forget Desperate Housewives) is worth the price of the DVR and software.

did you see that creepy smile the guy in the hatch had on his face when he realized that he remembered him from the stadium? wth?!!

God- please let Wednesday night come soon!

*** PS- if you are able to get HD, try it out. IT IS SO SO SO GOOD on HD.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I watched it last night and it was soooo good. I was very proud of myself when I guessed that the guy in the hatch was the guy from the stadium.
BUT... I did miss the some parts of when him and Jack were talking. Can anyone tell me what he said? All I caught was that he tried to be a doctor. Also, what magnet are you talking about?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by BaileysMom@Sep 22 2005, 05:39 PM
I watched it last night and it was soooo good. I was very proud of myself when I guessed that the guy in the hatch was the guy from the stadium. 
  BUT... I did miss the some parts of when him and Jack were talking. Can anyone tell me what he said? All I caught was that he tried to be a doctor. Also, what magnet are you talking about?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102281
[/QUOTE]
That was pretty much it and he also was asking why Jack was running so intensly, and so he explained about how he promised to fix the pt (the girl in the car accident), but was unable. Then as he left he said "See you in another life".

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It was a definite WOWzer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Sep 22 2005, 04:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BaileysMom
@Sep 22 2005, 05:39 PM
That was pretty much it and he also was asking why Jack was running so intensly, and so he explained about how he promised to fix the pt (the girl in the car accident), but was unable. Then as he left he said "See you in another life".
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102292
[/B][/QUOTE]
Ahhh... ok thanks.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
When Jack was down in the hatch and looking around, the key around his neck (for those that don't know, the key is to a case that holds the guns) was attracted to the magnet, or so I think. That is the magnet I am talking about. -_-

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Sep 22 2005, 06:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BaileysMom
@Sep 22 2005, 05:39 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102292
[/B][/QUOTE]
They also talked about Jack's patient (his future wife). About how jack couldn't save her. They guy said what if you could and jake said something about it would take a miracle. When he got back to her room to tell her she was paralized from the waist down for the rest of her life she told him she could move her toes. Hmm?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts