Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 31 2005, 12:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-nataliecmu
@Mar 31 2005, 08:12 AM
Anyone see Lost last night? WHEW! I thought it was good

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47731

I did! It was awesome! Can't wait for next week
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47823

Oh my gosh I know!! When that light went on at the end last night I kinda flinched! I didn't expect it...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47845
Crap I don't remember a light at the end! What was it?
Edit: Oh, wait I just remembered it! That was weird!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47854
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
From ABC:
I just figured I'd throw two cents in. It's been sorta posted already, but I agree that a big question is who was on the other end of that transmission. For all we know, it was "the others", or maybe Ethan. Maybe Boone's transmission never even made it off the island.

As a second question to bring up, there's been lots of talk about Locke yelling for Boone to get out of the plane. It's been assumed that Locke knew the plane was going to fall and Boone would be hurt, but what if Locke wanted Boone out to make sure there wasn't a transmission? Maybe Locke somehow knew that Boone would try the radio and he didn't want him too, cause Locke wants to stay on the island. He doesn't want rescuers to come.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47861
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Mar 31 2005, 01:19 PM
From ABC:
I just figured I'd throw two cents in. It's been sorta posted already, but I agree that a big question is who was on the other end of that transmission. For all we know, it was "the others", or maybe Ethan. Maybe Boone's transmission never even made it off the island.

As a second question to bring up, there's been lots of talk about Locke yelling for Boone to get out of the plane. It's been assumed that Locke knew the plane was going to fall and Boone would be hurt, but what if Locke wanted Boone out to make sure there wasn't a transmission? Maybe Locke somehow knew that Boone would try the radio and he didn't want him too, cause Locke wants to stay on the island. He doesn't want rescuers to come.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47861
[/QUOTE]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47862
[/B][/QUOTE]
that's a good one.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Locke had to be alone to open the hatch, that is why nothing has worked so far. The dream set the stage to get Boone out of the picture. Theresa was mentioned to get Boone's attention and get him to go with Locke. Locke's legs began to fail because otherwise he would have been the one to climb into the plane, the island didnt want that. The kid in the dream playing Mousetrap could have been Boone and that would have foreshadowed Locke leading Boone into the trap of the plane. Any thoughts.[/B]

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know the little boy Locke talks to in the toy store about mouse trap? People are suggesting that it is Boone. Could be, he would be the right age.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Someone thinks they figured out what the numbers are:
GO TO WWW.MAPQUEST.COM AND CLICK ON THE MAPS ICON THEN IN THE MAP AND ADDRESS DIALOG BOX UNDER OPTIONS CLICK ON THE LINK MAP BY LAT./LONG.

IF YOU ENTER IN THE NUMBERS 4-8-15-16-23-42 IN THE DESIGNATED BOXES, IT PLACES YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF AFRICA JUST SW OF NIGERIA. COULD THIS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE DRUG SMUGGLERS. JUST A THOUGHT. THIS MIGHT HAVE SOME SIGNIFICANCE.[/B]
YOU DID figure it out! It explains everything.. its like a doomed area there.. that explains the plane from nigeria also! Makes total sence.. but where is there an ocean in Nigeria or Centeral Af. Rep.? maybe its not an ocean? But I think this is it.. that's exactly what the numbers mean..[/B]

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Of all the people who had to go, it had to be the hot one!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found another article: Trading Players (it is kind of a review of last nights show)

About the previews for upcoming episodes. Looks like the long-simmering tension between Jack and Locke is going to explode. Can't wait. But wait, we must: Lost won't return until May. Which means I won't return until May. But before I go, a correction/clarification:

As many of you pointed out, I was wrong last week about the voice on the radio on the plane: Boone didn't hear, as I thought, ''We are the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815.'' Upon further review, it does sound a lot more like ''There were no survivors of blah blah blah . . .'' But my question to you is this: How would that voice know? Could it be that said voice would know because said voice is also a survivor, currently somewhere else on the island, who has wrongfully assumed that no one else survived?[/B]
No new episodes till May?!?!? That sucks!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
im totally addicted to lost. lol.

i thought that they were going to have a show next week though?? cuz jack said "boone was murdered" :eek: and that locke was shot...i forget by who.

so i thought that since they showed a preview....that that meant that it would show next week. i sooo hope so

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Apr 7 2005, 06:35 PM
im totally addicted to lost.  lol. 

i thought that they were going to have a show next week though??  cuz jack said "boone was murdered"  :eek:    and that locke was shot...i forget by who. 

so i thought that since they showed a preview....that that meant that it would show next week.    i sooo hope so 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50309
[/QUOTE]

I just looked on the TV Guide website and the next 2 shows are repeats. That is as far as it goes out. I heard someplace that sometime in April (maybe the 27th) they are having a recap type show. It is supposed to help people that picked up the show in the middle of the season figure out who each character is and how they are connected to the other characters.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Apr 8 2005, 11:34 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-nataliecmu
@Apr 8 2005, 10:22 AM
What the [email protected]#%. I hate re-runs. Did you know it is a 3 hour finale? Of course it's split into 2 weeks... but still!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50467
That's cool!

Did you hear it got picked up for next year?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50470
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, I know! How exciting!
Just what I need...keep feeding the TV addiction!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just read a spoiler on Spoiler Fix that says "On the season finale of ABC's Lost, one of the islanders is going to die, producers have said." What! Someone else is going to die?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Apr 11 2005, 12:11 PM
I just read a spoiler on Spoiler Fix that says "On the season finale of ABC's Lost, one of the islanders is going to die, producers have said."  What!  Someone else is going to die?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51356
[/QUOTE]
Interesting... For some reason I doubt that any other main characters will die. Maybe it is like that one guy... no one knew who he was until he died, but he had no flashback scenes...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts