Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@May 5 2005, 09:15 AM
..well? What did everyone think of Lost last night?

I personally was shocked when Locke said it was him who knocked out Sahir (sp?)... thoughts?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60017
[/QUOTE]
I was too! I was actually a little disappointed in last nights show. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I just thought it would have been a little better.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Blah, Blah, Blah, it was BORING. I am also getting a little tired of Jack's whinning!! I was surprised about Locke also......hope it's better next week.... -_-

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@May 5 2005, 10:36 AM
I think I had my hopes up too high... I actually walked out of the room for a few minutes. I did laugh when the baby would only quiet down for Sawyer...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60057
[/QUOTE]
That was funny. His glasses are so funny!

I walked away for a few minutes too. I hope the rest of the season is better.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 5 2005, 11:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-nataliecmu
@May 5 2005, 10:36 AM
I think I had my hopes up too high... I actually walked out of the room for a few minutes. I did laugh when the baby would only quiet down for Sawyer...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60057
That was funny. His glasses are so funny!

I walked away for a few minutes too. I hope the rest of the season is better.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60061
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, looks like the kid has those creepy "visions" again next week about the hatch... should be interesting...

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
you know what? i loved this show when it first came out but it kind of fizzled and died for me. their plot lines just aren't interesting anymore.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
personally, i LOVED it!!! the shows are all like that...where it has like one or two really really exciting things. how crappy that sayid almost made it safe to los angeles, but stayed to bury a friend?? and locke attacking him---oh my god!

and whats up with everyone having short nails and shaved and clean---but sayid has long nails.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@May 5 2005, 09:41 PM
personally, i LOVED it!!!  the shows are all like that...where it has like one or two really really exciting things.  how crappy that sayid almost made it safe to los angeles, but stayed to bury a friend??  and locke attacking him---oh my god!

and whats up with everyone having short nails and shaved and clean---but sayid has long nails. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60279
[/QUOTE]
I hate the way Shannon is all pretty and clean.. her hair looks freshly shampooed and her tank top was white! Give me a break.. after weeks on an island, even with stuff from the plane those people would be looking pretty ripe if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah! jack looks wasted now.

and whats up with shannon and boone having a relationship? they had known eachother as children and lived with eachother. its just like watching Clueless...where brother and sister get together...yuck. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts