Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Episode 1.22: Born to Run
Airdate: May 11, 2005

* This week, everyone will find out the hatch exists, and though Walt has never seen it, he will tell Locke NOT to open it. Other secrets will be outed this week, too, like Kate's. And Sawyer will be accused of being the one to poison someone else, but it's not him. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 1.24: Exodus, Part 2 (Season Finale)
Airdate: May 25, 2005 from 8 to 10 p.m.

* We'll see LOTS of the four boys at sea, and what happens out there will shock the daylights out of you. Also, EVERYONE is vulnerable as far as not coming back next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info about part 2 of the season finale:
Cocreator Damon Lindelof reveals: The season finale focuses on the opening of the hatch. You'll see at least 2 percent of the monster -- potentially 5 percent. In the finale, viewers will begin to intuit the transmission's source. Not everybody might be coming back; that doesn't necessarily mean we're killing people... The finale delivers on life-and-death stakes. The finale's last 10 minutes focus on the numbers in a non-oblique way. The numbers bring people to the island; the larger myseter is: Why? Source: Entertainment Weekly[/B]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@May 11 2005, 10:05 AM
More info about part 2 of the season finale:
Cocreator Damon Lindelof reveals: The season finale focuses on the opening of the hatch. You'll see at least 2 percent of the monster -- potentially 5 percent. In the finale, viewers will begin to intuit the transmission's source. Not everybody might be coming back; that doesn't necessarily mean we're killing people... The finale delivers on life-and-death stakes. The finale's last 10 minutes focus on the numbers in a non-oblique way. The numbers bring people to the island; the larger myseter is: Why? Source: Entertainment Weekly
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61556
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh good! I hope there is some clarification on the numbers...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was ok. I'm going to rewatch it this weekend. I was calling breeders during it so I didn't get to watch it closely.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i was sooo tempted to read this thread before i saw the episode! LOL. im glad it wasnt too much info.

just wanted to say---I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts