Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I decided to start a new thread about Lost: Season 2

Season 2 Spoilers:
Harold Perrineau said that the pirates who took Walt were "The Others". He also confirmed that Walt has powers. Source: Jimmy Kimmel Live (Thanks Matthew for the tip.)[/B]
Lindelof: The words that Boone heard are definitely, "We're the survivors of Flight 815." That's also what Boone said, so it's up to the extrapolation as to whether or not his own words were being bounced back to him. Or is that transmission coming from somebody else claiming to be a survivor of Flight 815? [He also added] "If the season finale is about what they do to open up the hatch, I think it'd be fair to say that Season 2, at least in the beginning, functions on the axis of what they find inside. And how that revelation changes things." Source: TV Guide Online[/B]
They survived on luck. They survived on instinct. But on the other side of the island, they will discover they're not the survivors they thought they were.[/B]
WTH does that mean?!

Plane Seating

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to try the teaser like 4 times. The first three it was really slow. It was loading it. I just let it run until it was done. I refreshed then let it run again. Finally on the fourth try it ran fine.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Remember the fellow passenger Jack met in the airport cafe prior to boarding the doomed flight? You know, the one played by Michelle Rodriguez in the May 18 episode? Well, there's a big - no, make that huge - twist coming in Season 2 involving her. I can't say more than that.[/B]

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
During a radio interview for L.A. rock station KROQ, J.J. Abrams said that the network and one of the actors on the show couldn't agree to terms on a new contract and therefore the actor will be payed his desired rate for one or two episodes and then he said the actor will be killed off the show and won't be featured in any flashback sequences. Abrams also talked a little bit about the Ana-Lucia character and he confirmed that Michelle Rodriguez would be a full time castmember in season two. He said a writer named Carlton Cuse was researching Che Guevara because of Ana-Lucia's leadership storyline. The only other thing he mentioned was that the characters on the raft eventually return to the island but it's not the part of the island they were hoping for.[/B]

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Josh Holloway will be back! I hear that first episode next season they are going DOWN the hatch, so hopefully we will finally SEE the light! Malcolm David Kelley will be back to work on Lost next season. But there are definitely issues with his rapid aging (remember, each season is only 40 days), so don't be surprised if a big twist is in the making. Someone wants of the show, and it's not certain it's a 'he'. Greg Grunberg's scene as the pilot was cut for time from the finale, but it'll appear on the dvd, coming out September 6. Source: Kristin on E!Online[/B]
All footage in the trailer on oceanic-ar.com is from last season. That site is actually is the brainchild of ABC and Disney … not the producers. Though that fake script page did come from the production office. So, although it definitely does have clues about the show, my advice would be to not put TOO much weight into anything. Still, there’s a ton of great stuff on that site.[/B]

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With Ana-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) turning up alive, the chances Rose' husband is alive too are pretty big. Maggie Grace (Shannon) being cast in X-3 does not affect her position on Lost says ABC. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide[/B]
Quotes from Lindelof and Grillo-Marxuach at a Lost convention: We won't kill sawyer. The theory of all the survivors being dead is not true. The plane did not crash by accident, it crashed for a very specific reason. But he dismissed speculation that someone aboard the plane caused the crash. What's in the hatch will have an effect on Locke. The rear section of the plane — and additional survivors — will be discovered during the second season. The people who kidnapped Walt, the young boy, are the "others" on the island. Source: The LA Times (Thanks E Buccieri for the tip.)[/B]
I believe Mira Furlan (Rousseau) will be back but so far, not full-season contract.... JIN IS ALIVE!!!!! ANd I hear he's getting an ever BIGGER part next season. one final note to those of you freaking out that Naveen Andrews is going to be written off: I really don't think Sayid dies. That is not the cast member I was talking about who's getting written off around October. Source: Kristin on E!Online[/B]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
ok What is lost, I have figured out it is some kind of TV show. Please explain. When does it come on. What is it about?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lost is a TV show about survivors of a plane crash which crashed on an island in the Pacific Ocean. Last season it was on on Wednesdays at 7PM CST. I think next season it is going to be on Wednesdays at 8PM CST.

I found this article about the show:
LOST was ABC's most anticipated series of the new season. Fans were not disappointed.

CAST: Mathew Fox, Evangeline Lilly, Ian Somerhalder, Dominic Monaghan, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Malcolm David Kelley, Naveen Andrews, Harold Perrineau, Josh Holloway, Terry O'Quinn, Daniel Dae Kim (Babylon 5: Crusade), Yunjin Kim, and Emillie de Ravin.

A commercial airliner is lost. She's over one thousand miles off course. No one looking for them is even aware of it. The airliner crash lands on a unmanned island who knows where. They are forced to work together and survive while some terrible hunts them down one by one.

Let's just say this series has some serious drama going on. It's a brain teaser trying to figure where this people have crash landed. I am hooked already. Each week the series shows viewers a little more about the characters and their surroundings. While the main story is only about survival, the smaller stories revolving around the characters is what the producers are selling to us.

The writing and dialogue are good. The acting excellent from the entire cast. I found Lost to be an intense watch. This is a must watch every week. If your going to miss an episode you've got to record it. It's that good.

For me the entangle with the show is figuring out where, if not when, they are. A tropical climate with polar bears, and a French rescue message no one has ever picked up when it's been repeating for 16 years. Is it an island near an underwater volcano close to a frozen wasteland? Who the heck knows. But I'll be watching to figure it out before they tell us. [/B]
To find out more about the show go to: Official Lost Website

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jun 21 2005, 09:57 AM
Lost is a TV show about survivors of a plane crash which crashed on an island in the Pacific Ocean.  Last season it was on on Wednesdays at 7PM CST.  I think next season it is going to be on Wednesdays at 8PM CST.

I found this article about the show:
LOST was ABC's most anticipated series of the new season. Fans were not disappointed.

CAST: Mathew Fox, Evangeline Lilly, Ian Somerhalder, Dominic Monaghan, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Malcolm David Kelley, Naveen Andrews, Harold Perrineau, Josh Holloway, Terry O'Quinn, Daniel Dae Kim (Babylon 5: Crusade), Yunjin Kim, and Emillie de Ravin.

A commercial airliner is lost. She's over one thousand miles off course. No one looking for them is even aware of it. The airliner crash lands on a unmanned island who knows where. They are forced to work together and survive while some terrible hunts them down one by one.

Let's just say this series has some serious drama going on. It's a brain teaser trying to figure where this people have crash landed. I am hooked already. Each week the series shows viewers a little more about the characters and their surroundings. While the main story is only about survival, the smaller stories revolving around the characters is what the producers are selling to us.

The writing and dialogue are good. The acting excellent from the entire cast. I found Lost to be an intense watch. This is a must watch every week. If your going to miss an episode you've got to record it. It's that good.

For me the entangle with the show is figuring out where, if not when, they are. A tropical climate with polar bears, and a French rescue message no one has ever picked up when it's been repeating for 16 years. Is it an island near an underwater volcano close to a frozen wasteland? Who the heck knows. But I'll be watching to figure it out before they tell us. 
To find out more about the show go to: Official Lost Website
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74206

Did they just redue this show. Wasn't it from years ago when they crashed a plane and ended up on an island that had dinozors? It this the same show? redone
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jun 21 2005, 10:09 AM
This is a new show.  Not sure about there being a show like it years ago.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74210
[/QUOTE]

yeah , I'm pretty sure there was one like this before but it also had dinazors in it. Of course they did not know about the dinazor untill it was too late.

I used to watch it when I was a child. Maybe i will check it out tomorrow on ABC. Thanks.

edited:

I found it ... Here is a link of the one i use to wacth as a child:
It was called The Land of the Lost http://thehub.capcollege.bc.ca/~sstubbs/kr...e/landlost.html

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A female will get killed of, and it's not Rousseau. I know for sure Sawyer and Jin will be back, and I’m also hearing Michael and Walt will be back. But that’s not to say that everyone will be back for the full season … As I’d mentioned, they all have clauses in their contracts that they can be written off at any time. Gulp. I've heard that Walt is not planning on coming back until a little later in the season ... I'm assuming he might be missing for a while.[/B]

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We will see what is in the hatch. This will change the way the way the islanders live. The question of the raft-people will get back to the rest of the stranded people will play over the first 7 or 8 episodes. The numbers will play an even more important role. The crash of the plane is explained before the season ends.[/B]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts