Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marj made some custom bows for Lilly. Here are some pictures.

Gees after looking at the pictures I see the spot on the floor :w00t: please disregard the spot.

My favorite is the single loop one.
Thanks Marj, love them!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, they're great! I used to get single loops from Marj for Catcher but over time I came to love her double loops, too! Catcher looks so handsome tonight in his fall bow!

Lilly is adorable in her bows!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
What adorable bows and what an adorable girl! Don't you just love buying pretty bows for pretty babies!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Look at Lilly in those bows.:wub::wub: She looks perfect. I love Marj's bows so much. Mini-masterpieces:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
:Cute Malt: Lilly is just too precious! What a gorgeous girl she is.

I just received Sophie's first bows from Marj and I am very impressed! :aktion033: I know everyone raves about them, but this is our first experience with them and I just could not believe how perfect they are! Marj custom made them to match some new dresses and I can't wait to use them!:Happy_Dance:

Marj made some custom bows for Lilly. Here are some pictures.

Gees after looking at the pictures I see the spot on the floor :w00t: please disregard the spot.

My favorite is the single loop one.
Thanks Marj, love them!!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Lilly is beautiful in her new bows!:chili::chili:You do such a good job taking care of her. Her coat is just lovely. You need to post pics of her more often.:wub: She is so gorgeous.:smootch:I could kiss her all day long!!!:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts