Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.My life likely to last ten to fifteen years.
Any separation from you will be painful for me.
Remember that before you buy me.

2.Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3.Place your trust in me--it's crucial to my Well-being.

4.Don't be angry for me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.
You have your work,your entertainment and your firends.I have only you.

5.Talk to me sometimes.
Even if I don't understand your words.I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

6.Be aware that however you treat me.I'll never forget it.

7.Remerber before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand, but that I choose not to bite you.

8.Before you scold me for being uncooperative,please ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I'm not getting the right food,or I've been run in the sun too long or my heart is getting old and weak.

9.Take care of me when I get old.you too,will grow old.

10.Go with me on difficult journeys.
Never sayIcan't bear to watch it or let it happen in my absent.
Everything is easily for me if you are there...
Remember, I love you.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awwww.... after reading that... it makes me wanna be with kodie if he ever (god forbid) had to be put to sleep.... and thats a situation i swore i would never never witness. Thank you for that... i might even print that out... sooo down the line... if i'm (god forbid) faced with that decision I make the right choice.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
After reading that, I took Puddles for a walk. We sat on the front door steps with him between my feet (rubbing his head so gentle). I wondered how broken hearted I would be to let him go due to sickness.
He's the sunshine in me thats been missing for years. He shows me every day, good or bad, how much he cares for me. Maybe he's my angel in a furbody.

Okay, now I have tears

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
You never know- even thinking you would not want to witness that dreaded trip, you most likely would not want to let your baby out of your arms to be alone anyway if the time came. I didnt. It was the hardest thing ever, but even harder would be sitting here knowing I sent her off alone

This board is always finding ways to make me ball at work

Originally posted by Kodie@Mar 18 2005, 02:14 PM
awwww.... after reading that... it makes me wanna be with kodie if he ever (god forbid) had to be put to sleep.... and thats a situation i swore i would never never witness.  Thank you for that... i might even print that out... sooo down the line... if i'm (god forbid) faced with that decision I make the right choice. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44224
[/QUOTE]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts