Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I'd like to make it known that Grace & Schuster love the toys and raw hide they got. It is so cute to see them wrestling with each other over a certain little stuffed toy they got!

I've not thought of this because I was unsatisfied... like I said, we were VERY pleased! I just wished that the person who sent our gift would have included their user ID so we could be sure to thank them or send them an email. It came from Florida.

Anyway, here is my idea........

Let's do it again Christmas 2005 just like we did this year, but how about having a "wish list". In this list, we as a group, will choose one individual person to send to her/him an email telling that person what we would like to have our beloved furbabies to receive, a want or something they (the maltese) may need. Toward the end of the year, when the matches are paired, the coordinator will send their partner's name, address, user ID, and want/need. I think this would be great.

what about yall????? Yup!!! I'm from kenTUCKY!!!!

Happy New Year!!!! :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Although I like the idea of a wish list I think the best part of the exchange was the surprise. I like that some people can get things at their location that I can not get here and don't even know about here.

Maybe a general wish list (sweaters, toys, etc.) would be better than a more specific list.

Nicolle

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Nicolle916@Dec 29 2004, 09:44 PM
Although I like the idea of a wish list I think the best part of the exchange was the surprise.  I like that some people can get things at their location that I can not get here and don't even know about here. 

Maybe a general wish list (sweaters, toys, etc.) would be better than a more specific list.

Nicolle
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26174
[/QUOTE]

yeah! that is the idea! That is exactly what I was thinking of.

Not asking for a particular brand of a particular item... Just toy, clothes, treats, etc.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Dec 30 2004, 12:57 AM
Oh, well I did that when I sent in the information on my dogs.  I wrote up a little about each dog's personality and what they liked and what they didn't like:  for instance, neither likes hard toys, like kongs.  I figured that way, my person would have some idea of what would CERTAINLY be appreciated by the dogs and still be able to make it a total surprise.  And, it worked!  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26240
[/QUOTE]
That worked for me! Nicolle got us perfect!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Yeah... I wrote a description about Kodie and what he could use when i emailed Ania. It worked out GREAT! I informed who ever got Kodie as a secret santa that if they buy clothes for him.. try to buy something that doesnt just slip over his head.. he has trouble with those because his head is too big and his body is too small. Nicole (my secret santa) had barkingdog.com make Kodie's shirts have Velcro. Good idea!
They fit sooo good!
I also had to inform that Kodie doesnt get any treats from the local pet store... he mostly gets veggies and hes on a special liver friendly dog food.
I am guessing that not everyone did this for their secret santa and this is why you suggesting it? I thought Ania told everyone to write a description.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts