Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sydney wants to play outside all of the time. I have mixed feelings about it because she always ends up finding some dirt to play in and gets dirty right arfter I've bathed her but I know she needs to get excercise and run (she actually zooms around). We can't get her to "play" inside unless she's going to get the ball. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Keep searching for that special toy or game that she likes.

Noah is still a pup and I have been trying to play fetch with him. I'm at 50% of him bringing the toy back. We don't really let him go out as we are litter pan training him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sydney is trained to go outside to do her "business" , although she will go to the door and bark just to go play. Since we don't know the difference and we always want to respond to her barking just in case she wants to do her business we let her out. She just loves to roll in the grass and dig in our flower beds, chase birds and bark at who knows what.......

I so want her to be a little prissy inside dog but I guess she's a little tomboy
. I just took her to the groomers today and I'm putting her on her leash to go outside and handle her business and bring her right back in. I bought her a new toy today and a greenie (which she absolutely loves) so maybe she'll be more interested in staying inside for awhile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts