Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some samples and some bags of Kona chips chicken jerky strips on line from Kona for Tyler the other day. I'm really worried about foods and toys coming out of China after the melamine scare in baby formula. If they could do that to infants I have no idea what they could do for dogs. He loves the chicken treats so much. I used to use Dogswell and he liked them but some of them looked kind of nasty. The Kona ones both looked and smelled so good and he really got into them (mr. picky). I also ordered some Made in the USA toys and am so happy to give him those. I have no idea what the chinese dyes, materials or stuffing are and it's nearly impossible to buy a United States made toy in pet stores.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I've bought them for the girls and they love them! I'm like you and feel better about buying them than most of the brands out there.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
I've never tried them, dh buys the girls every treat under the sun:smpullhair: I really would like to stop treats for a time and get their weight under control, but dh never listens to a word I say:angry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts