Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a local backyard (its literally a shed in a residential backyard) groomer (licensed and bonded) who does everything (wash, nail trimming, and hair cuts) for just $25!
Granted Sophie was scared to death (first time ever that she was ever left alone with a stranger). But she turned out great (minus the tiny nick on her ear :smcry:).
She fits in all of her clothes and snuggles even more so :HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Sophie looks so adorable. :wub:

Our groomer charges $20 for small dogs. Although I always bathe Snowball myself before he goes to get groomed. But, still small dogs like Snowball are still only charged $20.00. However, because Betsy, his groomer is so generous and kind ... I always make sure I tip her an extra $20.

·
Premium Member
23,994 Posts
Wow, I paid $45.00 each I found a better groomer only $35.00 each.
I'd love to bathe my girls myself and have someone groom the,. Marie I'm going to call to see what that would cost. Last groom little Maddie got a ear infection from the groomer:blush:

Sophie looks adorable:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
I'd love to bathe my girls myself and have someone groom the,. Marie I'm going to call to see what that would cost. Last groom little Maddie got a ear infection from the groomer:blush:

Paula, they still charge $20 even if you don't bathe the fluffs yourself. I just prefer bathing Snowball at home ... I know it's less stressful for him. However, we are so lucky because Betsy usually can fit Snowball in the same day. He usually just gets his nail/ pads trimmed ... and, a more polished trim after I make an effort to trim him. LOL

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know! :wub:
She is adorable!
:w00t:
Adorable.
I think she feels that way too :thumbsup:
She is precious.
Thank you!
So sweet, Sophie is adorable!!
Lucky you...My human is afraid of using the electric trimmer...
Most places in our area costs around $45+ for the same exact services.:smilie_tischkante:
She looks great--so cute. We beat your $25...Mommy's Grooming for free--LOL:wub:
Thanks.
I tipped an extra $3 because I felt bad it took the groomer 2 1/2 hours...I would of tipped a lot more but she wouldn't let me watch her work plus, she nicked Sophie's ear :angry:
Sophie looks so adorable. :wub:

Our groomer charges $20 for small dogs. Although I always bathe Snowball myself before he goes to get groomed. But, still small dogs like Snowball are still only charged $20.00. However, because Betsy, his groomer is so generous and kind ... I always make sure I tip her an extra $20.

Wooha $20??? That's amazing!
The groomer's shack is not very hygienic (fur everywhere, very confined space)...Right after the grooming, I gave Sophie a bath at home.
Paula, they still charge $20 even if you don't bathe the fluffs yourself. I just prefer bathing Snowball at home ... I know it's less stressful for him. However, we are so lucky because Betsy usually can fit Snowball in the same day. He usually just gets his nail/ pads trimmed ... and, a more polished trim after I make an effort to trim him. LOL
Me too! She often yawns right after she sees me yawn :innocent:
Love the "yawn" picture. She is so cute!
I love it too! I might just keep it this way for now on.
I love that cut! How adorable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts