Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just catching on to all the buttons and gizmos on this site. I am finding it much easier to navigate now. I love it!!! The posters on here are so friendly and nice. Wish I could help spread the word somehow and increase the traffic. I know there are probably many others out there in "other" forums that would love to know this is here. In the mean-time... I will keep visiting both, but look forward to making new friends here, because it is impossible in "other" places to get personal/friendly with posters.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I love it here! Thanks for making me feel welcome!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am so glad I found this site also, it is awesome. I posted to the other one recently and got some great feedback (suprise based on what others here have gotten) but then I read another post today and they ripped the guy apart. I don't understand why when all people want is to connect with others that love their furbabys and change tips that have helped them. Thank you for this site where you can openly discuss anything. Don't get me wrong I still think there are posters on the "other" site that have a heart for their furbabys as you can tell when they post, it is just sad there are some that are judgemental and critical to posters. :wacko:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts