Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the LTD Cataloge for Christmas 2005. They have a bunch of dog things.

There is a Mickey and a Spondbob sweater and a bunch of other cute stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
I have that wooden doghouse thing...
I got mine on ebay for about 40$...but they sell on pet boutique sites for 150+! :new_Eyecrazy: It is great for Brink and the cats. We use it in the family room...the inside is his "den" and the cats (Usually just Little Bit) lay on the top... :D It was a *itch to put together...but worth it when finished.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by tlunn+Jul 26 2005, 04:41 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 26 2005, 04:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-maltese momma
@Jul 26 2005, 04:34 PM
I have never looked at one of those catalogs -_- .  Where would i find one at?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84747

A lot of offices get them. Ask around I'm sure someone you knows gets one.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84750

[/QUOTE]


Isn't it along the same lines as ABC catalogs?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84751
[/B][/QUOTE]
I've never seen a ABC Catalog.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Jul 26 2005, 04:48 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 26 2005, 04:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-maltese momma
@Jul 26 2005, 04:34 PM
I have never looked at one of those catalogs -_- .  Where would i find one at?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84747

A lot of offices get them. Ask around I'm sure someone you knows gets one.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84750



Isn't it along the same lines as ABC catalogs?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84751
I've never seen a ABC Catalog.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84753
[/B][/QUOTE]


LOL- I've never seen an LTD... :lol:

ABC Distributing Catalog
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
I love that dog house.. I remember seeing it for over $100 at some fancy boutiques online.. that's such a fantastic price.

tlunn - Is it well made? Does it have any rough edges to it? I want to put it next to the bed so Pixie can sleep in there since Tuffy won't share the bed with her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Jul 26 2005, 05:17 PM
I love that dog house.. I remember seeing it for over $100 at some fancy boutiques online.. that's such a fantastic price. 

tlunn - Is it well made?  Does it have any rough edges to it?  I want to put it next to the bed so Pixie can sleep in there since Tuffy won't share the bed with her. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84757
[/QUOTE]


I thought it was pretty well made for 40$...NOT for 175$ as I have seen it sold for.
Some things didn't match up perfectly when putting it together...but you can't tell if you don't look closely...
It doesn't have any rough edges...but I would suggest NOT letting young children try to climb the stairs as my daughter did..
The stairs broke...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jul 26 2005, 05:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mystify79
@Jul 26 2005, 05:17 PM
I love that dog house.. I remember seeing it for over $100 at some fancy boutiques online.. that's such a fantastic price. 

tlunn - Is it well made?  Does it have any rough edges to it?  I want to put it next to the bed so Pixie can sleep in there since Tuffy won't share the bed with her. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84757

I thought it was pretty well made for 40$...NOT for 175$ as I have seen it sold for.
Some things didn't match up perfectly when putting it together...but you can't tell if you don't look closely...
It doesn't have any rough edges...but I would suggest NOT letting young children try to climb the stairs as my daughter did..
The stairs broke...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84759
[/B][/QUOTE]
Lol, I don't have any kids, so that shouldn't be a problem. :lol: I think I'm going to get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
Just got notice that my stroller is on back order. I swear, makes me mad. Every time I order something from them or ABC, its always on back order and never receive it............grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I just sent them an email about it !!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79+Jul 26 2005, 07:00 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2005, 05:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mystify79
@Jul 26 2005, 05:17 PM
I love that dog house.. I remember seeing it for over $100 at some fancy boutiques online.. that's such a fantastic price. 

tlunn - Is it well made?  Does it have any rough edges to it?  I want to put it next to the bed so Pixie can sleep in there since Tuffy won't share the bed with her. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84757



I thought it was pretty well made for 40$...NOT for 175$ as I have seen it sold for.
Some things didn't match up perfectly when putting it together...but you can't tell if you don't look closely...
It doesn't have any rough edges...but I would suggest NOT letting young children try to climb the stairs as my daughter did..
The stairs broke...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84759

[/QUOTE]
Lol, I don't have any kids, so that shouldn't be a problem. :lol: I think I'm going to get it.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84763
[/B][/QUOTE]

It is very cute but is the dog supposed to climb those stairs?? They don't look very sturdy and there is so much space between them... Do you think this could be dangerous??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Jul 26 2005, 06:50 PM
Just got notice that my stroller is on back order. I swear, makes me mad. Every time I order something from them or ABC, its always on back order and never receive it............grrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I just sent them an email about it !!!!!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84781
[/QUOTE]
I know with LTD the key is to order ASAP after the catalog comes out. It seems if you wait more then a month everything that you want is on back order.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top