Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of yall are not from the area but I cant help sharing. There is an upcoming pet fair in lubbock, tx on june 11th at the civic center.

It is gonna be great spread the news .

I'm so excited I have a Bow booth.

Wish me luck:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm going!! I live in Clovis, NM about 1 1/2 hrs away. There's NOTHING dog friendly around here and I usually have to go to Albuquerque for some real dog friendly places. When I can occassionally find something in Amarillo or Lubbock, I've gotta go!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by mousern@Jun 7 2005, 03:29 PM
Should we do a mini-meetup at Sassy's booth about 4ish?? Deni is getting spayed on Friday, if she is mostly back to normal self on Saturday, she'll come with us and be carried in my new puppy purse!! I hope pets are invited!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70199
[/QUOTE]

that sounds good I know I will be there. :lol: pets are of course welcomed. I dont think I will have prissy with me at the fair she gets so yappy plus due to her being preg I need to be extra careful with germs. She will come with me to lubbock of course I cant leave her in austin duh!! :D

It will be a malt Min pin meet up

Shiner will be with me for sure.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830+Jun 7 2005, 04:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mousern
@Jun 7 2005, 03:29 PM
Should we do a mini-meetup at Sassy's booth about 4ish?? Deni is getting spayed on Friday, if she is mostly back to normal self on Saturday, she'll come with us and be carried in my new puppy purse!! I hope pets are invited!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70199
that sounds good I know I will be there. :lol: pets are of course welcomed. I dont think I will have prissy with me at the fair she gets so yappy plus due to her being preg I need to be extra careful with germs. She will come with me to lubbock of course I cant leave her in austin duh!! :D

It will be a malt Min pin meet up

Shiner will be with me for sure.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70217
[/B][/QUOTE]
Sounds great!! We'll be there @ 4.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Will this Pet Fair be selling Pets? We have Pet Expos here in Universal City near San Antonio and it is a pet selling event. Ugh!

·
Registered
195 Posts
This is the first year that they are having this. According to the website, it states "Walk around and look at animals, talk to breeders, and enjoy the animals. Find a perfect new pet for your family." Kind of vague...find a perfect new pet or talk to breeders...won't really know until we get there. Here's the website...

Lubbock Pet Fair and Expo

Sassy, do you have your booth number?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by mousern@Jun 7 2005, 07:36 PM
This is the first year that they are having this. According to the website, it states "Walk around and look at animals, talk to breeders, and enjoy the animals. Find a perfect new pet for your family." Kind of vague...find a perfect new pet or talk to breeders...won't really know until we get there. Here's the website...

Lubbock Pet Fair and Expo

Sassy, do you have your booth number?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70305
[/QUOTE]
The pet expo will include everything from breeders, shelters, pet products, pet clubs, and animal education. I was told a few weeks ago by the couple who are organizing this that they would contact me the week of the fair and let me know final details I havent heard anything yet. I will call them tomorrow if I dont hear anything. If they give me a number or something I will let you guys know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts