Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First an apology, I got some pictures of the beautifully wrapped presents, but something happened to my camera and the pictures disappeared, but I retook pictures of the presents. Second, Lucky's hair is a bit disheveled. I tried but Luck does not stay neat long.

So here we go:

DSCI0027.jpg

Daddy, I heard rumors that Dewey got to open his present. I want to open mine.

DSCI0003.jpg
Look at the box, I wonder what is in it.

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

Oh look Daddy toys. I got a cheetah, a red squeaky, and a west paws little doggie. [ Luck has not stopped playing with the cheetah. We have been play fetch. He has been tossing it in the air, running all over the house with it.]

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

And I got some very special treats mango and pumpkin. Look Daddy I am smacking my lips for them.

DSCI0014.jpg

Daddy you got something special too - chips and salsa. I want some.

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

And Daddy we got the most special presents of all. Look it is me on the ornament - you now have a luckament. Daddy, you have tears in your eyes, I know how very very special the ornament is to you. And you couldn't have asked for a prettier face to have on it - if I do say so myself. And daddy, we got a special card from our buddy. Better picture 2 post below.

DSCI0016.jpg

And Daddy I got some clothes - a beautiful sweater and a slicker.

Daddy our Secret Santa was our very special cousin Tyler and Aunt Sue (Snowbody).

Sue and Tyler - Daddy here. I absolutely loved the thoughtful gifts you sent us. Luck loves the treats and the toys, especially the cheetah, are amazing. I do not have words to express how special the ornament is. I will always have a little bit of Lucky with me whenever I look at that luckament. The sweater fits great - it is the perfect size as is the slicker. I will post a picture of him in the sweater in just a minute.

Thank you so very, very much. This has really meant a lot to us. It was so great having you as our secret santa.

Luck will have another reveal in the picture post tomorrow, because we got another special package from one of our Spoiled Maltese friends.

Again Sue and Tyler thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this Christmas a special one.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here he is in his sweater:

DSCI0019.jpg

It fits perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a picture of the ornament:

DSCI0009.jpg

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Lucky -- you had a very special friend as you Secret Santa. Tyler and Awntie Sue picked such very special gifts.

Love the ornament (from Claire), and Lucky, you look adorable in your new sweater -- so stylish!!!! Glad that you toys and treats that YOU enjoy. That's the most important thing.

:)

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
((((Lucky)))):chili::chili: now that I'm your adopted grammie, :wub:I approve of all the wonderful gifts you received:wub: you'll keep daddy in shape having him play with your new toys, I know you'll share your cheetah right:innocent:
well daddy got his own gifts so precious baby you can keep cheetah all to youself:wub: wow new clothes and treats, grammie knows you were a very good boy and deserved all of it

Walter I know you love the ornament, like you when I received mine I not only teared up but cried. Before my surgery I went to import market and bought ornament hangers, I'm keeping mine out all year.
Claire has a amazing gift when she paints. Awesome Claire:aktion033:
Sue you and Tyler are just so awesome, great gifts for two special friends.:wub:
Now Matilda wants to open hers:HistericalSmiley: maybe tomorrow

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Walter, thank you for such a lovely reveal. It made me smile and I enjoyed it immensely. Lucky is a handsome boy in his beautiful new clothes and I loved seeing what a great time he was having with his new toy. And wow, what an awesome ornament-- it is simply beautiful.

Hope you have the most wonderful of holidays!

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Lucky, you got such wonderful presses from your Secret Santa! And so did Daddy! You look very handsome in your new sweater! Great job Sue and Tyler!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
What wonderful gifts, you have.. I love the ornament! :wub: daddy got a special pressie with the ornament, he can have his lucky man on the tree..

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Lucky you are too cute for words!! You sure got some nice presents from Aunt Sue and Tyler. I know that you like the toys and treats the best, but you look so handsome in your new sweater! The ornament with you on it, is beautiful and very special.
That was a great reveal! Sue and Tyler sure knew what you wanted.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Lucky sure is LUCKY

Woozer, what special and wonderful gifts. Lucky will be playing for hours with his special cheetah. I ordered the special Claire ornaments when I saw everyone's being posted. They are shipping this week, I can't wait to see Boo and her take on a mighty wheaten LOL.

Happy Holidays Walter -hope you and Luck have a very special one.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Wow, Lucky got great pressies and Daddy even got a very special one. What a great SS Aunti Sue and Tyler are. Love the ornament, so, so special.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
You really are one lucky boy, Luck!!! Auntie Sue and Tyler sent you awesome presents and some very nice ones for your daddy too! LOVE that ornament!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Walter, I'm so glad you like the ornament. I'm sending this picture since you have camera trouble so everyone can see Lucky's adorable face.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Walter, I'm so glad you like the ornament. I'm sending this picture since you have camera trouble so everyone can see Lucky's adorable face.

Thanks so much Claire, it is so adorable. And thank you for posting the picture, I am horrible at taking pictures. As I mentioned I will always have a piece of him with me with this luckament.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Luck really loves the toy. He loves to play. Yesterday was a rather subdued day. When we opened the presents last night, he immediately took to the cheetah, running around the house with it, tossing it in the air, shaking it.

Sue, I am sorry I could not get better pictures, I am not very good with a camera and taking the pictures and getting him at the right time is really tough for me and I lost several pictures, though I have no idea how.

The ornament is in a world of its own. But the juiciest picture is of him licking his lips as he looks at the pumpkin treats. Those were absolutely perfect.

Everything was just so thoughtful, thank you so much.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Wow!, lucky... Your secret Santa must know just how special you are!!. :).

What wonderful gifts you got... And daddy can make every Christmas extra special with his beautiful new 'luckament' Merry Christmas to you and your daddy

·
Premium Member
24,011 Posts
Lucky and Tyler - I'm so happy that you liked your gifts. :chili::chili: I didn't get a lot of them but wanted to make them custom tailored.
I knew right away that I wanted to get you an ornament. I've loved giving them to our SS buddies in the past but now that I ordered one of my own this year, I really love them even more. As usual, I think Claire got your luckament down perfectly. Lucky looks sweet, playful and handsome in it.
Glad the clothes fit. You put down a Medium but going by the measurements and Tyler's clothes I thought these smalls would work. He looks so dapper in the sweater and glad the coat works. And I had bought you chocolate "bark" but then I read your post about being vegan and not crazy about chocolate so hit up Trader Joe's for vegan treats (they have a list of all their vegan foods) and thought the chips and salsa would hit the spot. And of course I knew Luck would love toys.
You made my heart sing today revealing the gifts and liking them. I needed a little sunshine today and this was definitely it. I also have to add that I'm so thankful to SM enabling us to meet, tho virtually. You are one of the most devoted Maltese parents I've ever met, you have so much knowledge and compassion AND you're a guy. That's a: :good post - perfect.
Merry Christmas, Luck and Walter. :drinkup:

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sue -

I can not tell you how thankful we are. The presents were perfect. We are so grateful to have such great friends on Spoiled Maltese

Hugs and nose licks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts