Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Boo & Zack (MAGS) they were our SS buddies this year. They bought us such awesome stuff!!!! We got toys, shampoo, new harnesses, treats, my sister got some bows. My mom even received a gift :thumbsup: My mom tried to take pictures but we were not being the best kids we were to excited to take pictures :w00t:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Oh goodie! They look like they had fun! How did the harnesses fit? Boo has one like that and it is our favorite.

Hugs from Florida,
Mags, Boo, & Zach

·
Premium Member
9,556 Posts
Oh my look at all the stuff - Mags you did great. I love the pink toy bow drier. Luck is the worse when taking pictures. The second the camera come out, he hides his face and my camera does not shoot quick enough, so by the time I get a good shot and the camera actually fires, Luck has moved out of the picture.

·
Premium Member
24,069 Posts
Great gifts:chili:, I love the Christmas tree and the pink hair dyer, soooo cute, harnesses to, look the canvas toy box. Boy someone was a Good Girl this year

Mags I love the things you picked out, original :aktion033:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my look at all the stuff - Mags you did great. I love the pink toy bow drier. Luck is the worse when taking pictures. The second the camera come out, he hides his face and my camera does not shoot quick enough, so by the time I get a good shot and the camera actually fires, Luck has moved out of the picture.
Walter that's to funny your Lucky and my Lucky are the worst. Bailey is good at taking pics maybe because she has been taking pictures since she was born. Lucky well I found him on the streets so he does not have the experience like Bailey.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh goodie! They look like they had fun! How did the harnesses fit? Boo has one like that and it is our favorite.

Hugs from Florida,
Mags, Boo, & Zach

Mags the harness fit Bailey good but Lucky's was a little snug around the chest area but it's ok because we are all going on diets and we are gonna start taking longer walks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Lovely gifts from Mags and her gang! The maltese ornament was certainly the hit of Christmas 2014. I see many friends that got one as gifts! It's beautiful!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts