Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all know that Lucy-Lu gets cold easily - therefore, she must wear "jogging suits" when the weather is cold or chilly.

I ordered her these two harness', online - I tried them on her today - I had to show you -I think that they are so adorable.

Of course, I changed her right back into her suit, after the picture taking.

The Harness' were very reasonably priced, and made nicely.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i think theres nothing that lil girl could wear that doesnt look good on her , love the harness dresses,...

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Simply beautiful. :wub::wub: Lucy looks so pretty in her little dresses but if it's as cold there as it is in NYC today, I'd say that great looking jogging suit might more more comfy until....spring:)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Allie Lucy-Lu looks adorable! Love her harness dresses. Oh she looks adorable, that's because she is.

Leoooooooooooooooo stop staring at Lucy-Lu :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of those jogging suits - I like them for the cold weather, but my little girl looks very tom-boyish way too much. I swear that she'd be wearing Merrills (type of shoe) if my husband could find her a pair -

She sits and watches him read in her chair (that infamous chair of hers) for hours - they have a very special bond.

Now, Barron, he's a mommy's boy, all the way. He's a GREAT guy. Maybe, Barron would look good in dresses - then again, maybe not so much - ;)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh what a sweetheart! i think you should get her into modeling!!! She poses so sweetly and always looks perfect in anything!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I think all of her outfits are adorable....because Lucy makes them look fantastic. :wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Well, I love Lucy in jogging suits & dresses. She's such a little cutiepie in anything she wears. :wub: Those are really cute little dresses.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts