Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lucy-Lu went shopping with her daddy today - look what I found, tucked inside that tiny pocket of hers . . .:blush:

I have the parcel for our SS Buddy - all tapped and ready to be sent, however, Lucy-Lu, apparently, had other ideas -:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was her shopping list :) She bought some more things for her buddy!

Thank you Maureen and Edith - I, too, love Lucy-Lu.

Hugs!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
So funny and it's happened to me too in years past.

BTW -- where are you finding the cute rompers for Lucy-Lu. I've been looking for some for Secret (because she's getting very cold here) but haven't seen any as cute as the ones you have for Lucy. She's such a little doll

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So funny and it's happened to me too in years past.

BTW -- where are you finding the cute rompers for Lucy-Lu. I've been looking for some for Secret (because she's getting very cold here) but haven't seen any as cute as the ones you have for Lucy. She's such a little doll
Hi Lynne,

The place that I buy most of Lucy's jumpers from is called the - yuppypuppyboutique.

The jumpers run around 44-55 dollars - they are pretty well made - they have held up well, as I wash them each time she wears them -

I recently bought her a winter suit, same style as the jumpers, because she refuses to go potty indoors.

Let me know if I can help you - what size is Secret? They run on the small size.

Have a good day,

Allie

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh that Lucy-lu is just too darn cute. I could scoop her right up. Oh Allie, I love her and her little poses and sweet expressions, to die for. LOVE HER!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
that's so cute that Lucy Lu had her shopping list with her and was shopping for her SS.
I love the little jumper's she's always wearing. I looked at the yuppypuppyboutique and couldn't find the jumper she's wearing this thread. I really love that jumper.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Debbie,

That suit is one (of the many) that my mom bought for Lucy - I buy most of her jumpersuits from the yuppypuppy - I see that Bloomingtails has a lot of the type of jumpers, that Lucy wears.

I'll ask my mom where she got this, particular jumper from - and let you know.

Allie

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Debbie,

That suit is one (of the many) that my mom bought for Lucy - I buy most of her jumpersuits from the yuppypuppy - I see that Bloomingtails has a lot of the type of jumpers, that Lucy wears.

I'll ask my mom where she got this, particular jumper from - and let you know.

Allie

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Just checked out Bloomingtales and they have the one that Lucy is wearing available. :)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
What a good young lady she is - making a list and checking it twice while shopping with her daddy! I too love the beautiful rompers she wears!

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
I just love, love, love the Lucy-Lu pose. I just love, love, love Lucy-Lu!:wub::wub::wub:I could kiss her all day long!:smootch:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,702 Posts
That Lucy has WAY more clothes than I do! And they are way cuter than anything I own. Lucky pup!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Just checked out Bloomingtales and they have the one that Lucy is wearing available. :)
Great! Glad that you had luck finding it.

When I was looking for that jumper - I found a place that actually sells it for only 39.00! Most of Lucy's are between 40, 45 or 50 bucks -

So, if you google around, maybe you could find it for even less :)

Allie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts