Little Lucy in the car seat

Lucy in her bed at home

Lucy's scar :( - it's actually tiny

Hugs!

~Allie

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Awww. So sweet. Our fluffs must think we're nuts :wacko1: documenting everything. That is a small incision. Your beautiful ring is bigger. :HistericalSmiley: She looks as snug as a bug in a rug. Glad it went well.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ms. Susan, I'll have you know that Lucy-Lu just went outside to pee-pee and I didn't take a picture! :blush:

I'm sorry for all of the pictures, I'll contain myself, honestly, I'll try.:blink:

~Allie

Lynn, thank you for checking in with us, you're too sweet.

~Allie

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Holy cow!!!!! I thought Ava was recovering fast as she first got up in 24 hours!!!!! You are quite lucky!!!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Aww..sweet Lucy Lu. I've not even tried to look at Callie's incision yet. I'm afraid of making her hurt more. The vet did tell me he was very impressed with himself. lol Said it was the tiniest incision he's done yet!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crystal,

I didn't initiate the incision shot, she actually was lifting her leg, as if to show me her boo-boo.

Dr. B did send her home with pain medication 1/4 tablet daily as needed. She is whimpering, a little, every once in a while - she’s right beside me - so much for the wine and bubble bath :unsure: - it matters naught, as long as she is O.K. - :)

I made her some homemade chicken stock, which she has had two very tiny servings. I don’t want her to vomit. They weighed her in at 3.8 lbs today - I thought that she was at least 4.5.

How is Callie tonight? Has she been up to go out? I’m thinking of you!

~Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy cow!!!!! I thought Ava was recovering fast as she first got up in 24 hours!!!!! You are quite lucky!!!!

Hey Pat,

Yes, she "asked" to go out - and she did pee-pee - she has had a little chicken broth and she seems to be doing O.K. - although, if I leave the room, up comes the head - so, she's right here beside me in her beddie-bed.

Barron is being such a nice bro-bro - he checked her out and really, has been just keeping an eye on her - when she whimpers, he's like a little soldier standing at attention. He's a good guy.

Thank you for your concern, you’re very sweet.

~Allie

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Ms. Susan, I'll have you know that Lucy-Lu just went outside to pee-pee and I didn't take a picture! :blush:

I'm sorry for all of the pictures, I'll contain myself, honestly, I'll try.:blink:

~Allie

Lynn, thank you for checking in with us, you're too sweet.

~Allie
Don't you dare!!! I love pictures of both your fluffs. You do know I was kidding before, right? You have to know that about me... I do kid sometimes...okay, not sometimes, a lot. :) And besides that I'd be the last person not to want people to post pix. My DH was just dumping out pix from our camera since it was so full it wasn't even downloading :w00t: and he said, "How many pictures do you have of Tyler?":smpullhair::brownbag:Guilty as charged.
Kisses and hugs to sweet Lucy and to her wonderful body-guard dog Baron. To sweet for words.:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't you dare!!! I love pictures of both your fluffs. You do know I was kidding before, right? You have to know that about me... I do kid sometimes...okay, not sometimes, a lot. :) And besides that I'd be the last person not to want people to post pix. My DH was just dumping out pix from our camera since it was so full it wasn't even downloading :w00t: and he said, "How many pictures do you have of Tyler?":smpullhair::brownbag:Guilty as charged.
Kisses and hugs to sweet Lucy and to her wonderful body-guard dog Baron. To sweet for words.:wub:
Of course I know that you were kidding - you silly girl.

I have to admit, I was going just a little too far with the pictures -

That was funny about Larry - he's such a good guy. He is home A LOT by himself, outdoors - I bring him food and snacks and change his water several times a day (he lives directly across the road from us).

His "parents" just bought the house, for 1.2 and they are always talking about how Larry is "messy" - well, Larry is a dog, goof-balls, you leave him outside ALL day long, and you want him to have clean feet before entering the house - awww, some people.

You behave yourself and have a good night! :)

~Allie

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, Lucy is just precious snuggled in her blue bedding. :wub: Glad she's doing well & we wish her a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
I'm glad to see little sweetheart Lucy at home again!

The photo of her laying in the cozy warm prepared bed is very cute!

Wish her all the best and a quick recovery, Allie!

Thanks for all the photos and update!!!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh gosh, so glad the little cutie is home and hoping for a quick recovery. My gosh she looks great aftwerwards. Bless her. You must be so releived to have her home now. oh she's cutie and looks so comfy in her recovery bed.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to all of you for your wishes - Miss Lucy is doing very well, she ate, and has gone out to piddle at least five times since she's been home. She even barked at the Eagle this morning!

It's very kind of you to take time from your busy lives and think of Lucy - I appreciate it, so very much.

Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh gosh, so glad the little cutie is home and hoping for a quick recovery. My gosh she looks great aftwerwards. Bless her. You must be so releived to have her home now. oh she's cutie and looks so comfy in her recovery bed.
Thank you so much!

I know what would really help Lucy - a book about Leo and Mia's travels (her mommy would LOVE it also) Honestly, those two should be in film.

~Allie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts