Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's wittle Wucy - feelin' down - because Barron went to a Christmas pet show today, with his Dad.

I decided that since the Big Boy, Barr was away - I'd let Lucy open her gift from her SS buddy -

What lovely presentation . . .
View attachment 92137

A box!
View attachment 92138

Look, it's for me!

View attachment 92139

A Card, but NOT just any card, it's a picture of Aolani! Edith and Aolani are my very own SS buddies! Yipeee!
View attachment 92140

Look inside the box - oh how pretty, and thoughtfully, carefully and most of all, lovingly wrapped - all in my favorite colors, pink and purple! (it made me cry, how lovingly these things are wrapped).

View attachment 92141

Did someone say that I was "down" and missing my brudder, aww, what brudder?

View attachment 92142

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Continued . . .

Where do I start - OK - right here!
View attachment 92150

Wow, I worked pretty hard at this (licking her lips) . . .

It's Pink! I love it already!

View attachment 92151

Mommy, it's a hat, and it's pink!

Here's a close up - do you wike my new hat? Edith made it just for me! (that made me cry again!)

View attachment 92152

TO BE CONTINUED - there's SO much more!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I can't wait to see the rest!!! Edith do you have the pattern for that hat? (I want to make one now too! lol)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So, with my new hat on - I was off for another one of those meticulously wrapped gifts . . .

View attachment 92154

OK - here, I'll give this a try . . .

View attachment 92155

Mommy, it's a hat, made by Edith (tears running down my face) for my brudder, Barron. G-d good, Edith, you have made me cry a lot of tears today!

TO BE CONTINUED - yes - I can't type, I'm crying too much! Sorry! The fact that Edith made this these items with such love - is overwhelming to me.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Now, I'll open this one, I love pink . . .

View attachment 92163

This is so fun mommy!

View attachment 92164

Oh my goodness, it's a sweater to match with my hat! I love it

View attachment 92165

(I'm sorry, I'll get better pictures, but it's difficult when you're balling your eyes out) Edith, my goodness, look at the work that you have put into these darling items - I keep them forever and ever.

TO BE CONTINUED! Yes, there's more . . .

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Mom, get it together, this is serious!

I have my new sweater set on, I need to go out - and you're crying!

View attachment 92166

Okay, I'm going to help my mom, be right back!
View attachment 92167

She got it together! I have another gift to open - LOOK what it is!

View attachment 92168

Oh my goodness, I always wanted one, I'n in HEAVEN auntie! I LOVE it, it's a Tu-Tu! OH MY GOODNESS - it's just, well take a look!

View attachment 92169

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Sweet! I think I got her measurements right, but is the band around the waist too short? I didn't make a whole in it for the button 1. because its the first crochet project I ever completed and 2. I figured that you can put the button through one of the many holes created by the pattern anyway. I can post a pic of my little model (he was very upset at the time, but I needed to use him as reference) so that you can see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Those knits are beautiful!! :wub:
This shade of pink suits Lucy-lu perfectly!!
Wow, Edith, you are so talented :two thumbs up::aktion033:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Look at the items - all handmade with such care and love, oh G-d.
View attachment 92170

The sweater set
View attachment 92171

Look at the button on the sweater -
View attachment 92172

Just look at this card (my husband kept this silly tree that I sent to the Goodwill - he set it up one night, when I was sleeping) . . .

View attachment 92173

All of these items and Edith made a donation to the fluffs in need - in Lucy's name - it's too much, I'll post better pictures later, sorry.

TO BE CONTINUED with Barron . . .

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a quick note.

Lucy's SS buddy - sent her a get well card and a gift when she was so sick a few weeks ago - - - if you all remember - the organic, lamb (aka) Timmy.

Well, Edith did NOT use her name to send the parcel, so I had NO idea that Edith and Aolani were Lucy's Buddy's - we thought a girl named "Maggie" was - - - you had us fooled!

Barron and Richard just arrived home, Richard thought that I had "bad news" to share with him - (the red, swollen eyes).

Okay, I re-wrapped Barron's gift for him to open himself! :)

Stay tuned . . . it gets better!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Sweet! I think I got her measurements right, but is the band around the waist too short? I didn't make a whole in it for the button 1. because its the first crochet project I ever completed and 2. I figured that you can put the button through one of the many holes created by the pattern anyway. I can post a pic of my little model (he was very upset at the time, but I needed to use him as reference) so that you can see what I'm talking about.
The sweater fits Lucy perfectly - she's never had a proper hat, it looks adorable on her! Oh that face, in that hat - is nearly too much to take!

Look what I found in my "gift-wrapping drawer" - looks to me, like a bow is in order, to match with the beautiful sweater-set and the sweet, sweet Tu-Tu!

Edith, the work that you put into these items are simply beyond me -not knowing us - and caring this much . . .

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Lucy looks adorable in her new hat and sweater set and that tutu is just darling! :wub: That was so sweet of Edith to also make a donation in Lucy's name, just goes to show you what kind of person Edith is. Edith you are one very special talented lady with a heart as big as the world. :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
that is just beautiful , the sweater , the hats , the card , and lucy lu in a tutu well priceless, and edith u definitely are talented! and yes i agree she has a heart of gold.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts