Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. just wanted to post a quick message- do any of your dogs have 'off days'? lucy's been sleepy and just SAD seeming all day
i don't know if it's something to be concerned about or not.. but she's just NOT her normal self.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
The first thing that came to my mind is teething. That surely makes them miserable on some days. I also think it's a little worse when they start losing their larger teeth / molars(?)

I agree to just keep an eye on her. If you're very worried or if she's not eating or drinking then maybe some nutrical or a little boiled and shredded chicken.

Good luck - you are very good mommy!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@May 12 2005, 05:10 PM
hey guys. just wanted to post a quick message- do any of your dogs have 'off days'? lucy's been sleepy and just SAD seeming all day
i don't know if it's something to be concerned about or not.. but she's just NOT her normal self.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61949
[/QUOTE]
I think they all can have their 'off-days" just like humans do. As long as eating and drinking likely things will turn around tomorrow. if however no food and little or no drinking.. then I'd be a bit concerned... and would call the vet and see what they advise.
Missysmom

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Aww, I'm sorry Lucy isn't having a good day.
I'm sure she'll feel better by tomorrow! Give her a hug from me and a kiss from Beastie.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she's definitely losing the big teeth! i found a huge one on the carpet this morning.

she seems happier, yay
still tired and mopey looking, but not as bad.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
My Bichon has an off day now and again. Last week she was staying with my parents while we were working on the condo and they got me all worried. By the next day she was back to normal. As long as they are eating, drinking, peeing and pooping, I figure that they can have one bad day occassionally.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@May 13 2005, 11:07 PM
she's definitely losing the big teeth! i found a huge one on the carpet this morning.

she seems happier, yay
still tired and mopey looking, but not as bad.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62274
[/QUOTE]

wow you found one? cool. Phoebe swallowed most, and the vet got the last ones yesterday. Glad shes better!
thats probably what made her so bummy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts