Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever since she was an itty bitty baby, whenever i showed signs of distress, lucy would freak out and start licking me. she still does this, even when i just make sad whimpering noises. is she trying to comfort me? if so, that's amazing.

more importantly.. is she weird? try it ouy with your baby- make a few whimpers and see what they do~!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Peanut does that too!!! He's my little angel boy! When I'm sick, upset, or just annoyed Peanut will curl up with me and he'll rub his nose on my cheek.
The cutest thing though is when I'm fighting with someone Peanut will sit down in between me and whoever I'm fighting with and he'll stick his tongue out at me. He's such a goon, I swear he feels everything that I am feeling. It's weird because Tic doesn't even do anything like that...nothing will take Tic's attention away from his toys.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
gruffi isnt a maltese....but he is the most sensitive dog ever!

if you cry, or get hurt, or if he hears it from tv or another animal...whatever----he freaks out. lol. he'll run up to give you kisses and look at you like "whats wrong, what can i do to help you".
he's adorable!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
When I am sick or hurt Sunny seems to think I just need to be woken up lol. I will be laying down feeling awful so he will start jumping on my stomic

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Beastie will cock his head, look at me, and paw at my arm or leg, whatever he can reach. They are just so sweet and precious!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts