Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Lucy is now 5 months old - I thought that I would share a picture of her.

I hope that everyone is doing well,

Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you ladies, we just love her. She is bright and happy, and alittle bossy at times - but she's our Lucy, we wouldn't want her any other way.

Next week is her "big day" at the vets - it scares me but, I know that she'll be fine and that it's the best thing for her health.

Thanks again -

Paula, you are always so kind. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Happy 5 month Birthday Lucy! You are one gorgeous little birthday girl.:wub:
That picture is beautiful, you should frame it. I love her cut and her sweater. She is such a little doll. More pictures please!!!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
That picture of Lucy is too cute. :wub::wub:I love her arm up on the couch arm and that cute sweater on her. She's so beautiful. Good luck with the spay. We, and they, all go through it and as hard as it is, they get past it. Keep us posted and so good to see you here again.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awww, that photo of Lucy is perfect for a Christmas card. She is so precious!!! I'm sure everything will go well next week with her spay, will be thinking of you and Lucy.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Oh my goodness, what a little sweetie pie!! :wub: She looks llike a little person sitting there on the sofa, LOL.

It sounds like she's turning out to be a wonderful addition to your family....and I wonder how long it will take until you want another one....:whistle:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Beautiful baby girl!!! I'll say a prayer for you and Lucy. I know it's scary. I'm sure it'll all go well.
xoxoxooxo

1 - 20 of 29 Posts