Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucy got back from the groomer a little while ago
I'm not quite sure if I like this look.. the way the groomer cut the feet, it kinda looks like Lucy's wearing really really tight socks
We'll see! I'm still the only one in my family pushing for bows; my dad had a bit of a problem with having too girly of a dog.. he thinks he's outnumbered
I guess he is, it's 4 to 1 now.. oh well! Does anyone know where I can buy bows which don't require a bunch of hair that I can just fasten on? Anyways I'm rambling, so let me know what you all think. I think her ears are a little lopsided but she still looks cuute.

She did well at the groomers, though. The lady is sooo nice and she cuddled Lucy and gave her kisses. I was afraid Lucy would freak out if she had to be put in a kennel, so I sent her with one of her blankies and her dino
I hear she was only in a kennel for like 20 minutes, so yay.

She seemed fine when we brought her home, so I think the woman did a pretty good job.

Allright now I'm really done

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
So Cute... she is so sweet. I think the groomer did that because here hair on the paw grow so fast.. I do that to chelsey paws too, by next week you will see what I mean,
I like the cut. I think it suits her...

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Awww, she is precious!!
She looks beautiful!! I get my bows from a woman named Beth. www.stores.ebay.com/bowsbybeth or www.bowsbybeth.com both sites are hers. She is great, very friendly and quick to ship. She makes puppy bows with elastics or she will add a barrette but the problem I had with Baxter was the bow was to heavy with a barrette until his hair got a little longer. Anyway with or without a bow Lucy is just gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww thanks everyone
Especially those of you who reassured me about my "tight sock" look :lol:

DanaH - thanks for the link, I'm checking it out as we speak. Um you know what I mean.

Sisses Momma - She's just a smidge over 5 months
My little heifer at 3.25 pounds

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Jessica,

Lucy is adorable!!

I have never really liked when groomers do that to Miko's legs, however, I have learned that otherwise his feet grow out of control.

Olga

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by DanaH@Mar 11 2005, 05:01 PM
Awww, she is precious!! 
  She looks beautiful!!  I get my bows from a woman named Beth.  www.stores.ebay.com/bowsbybeth or www.bowsbybeth.com both sites are hers.  She is great, very friendly and quick to ship.  She makes puppy bows with elastics or she will add a barrette but the problem I had with Baxter was the bow was to heavy with a barrette until his hair got a little longer.  Anyway with or without a bow Lucy is just gorgeous!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42297
[/QUOTE]

I have gotten bows from her too! She is GREAT!

I can't see her paws very well...the color/lighting of pictures is horrible on my computer at home. I can see better at school...

Anyway, I can see her sweet face fine...and she looks beautiful!

Ceasar's Mommy-back off!
She is spoken for!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww. She looks perfect! I LIKE THE TIGHT SOCK LOOK!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Jessica - she looks SO adorable! The cut is perfect. Her legs are perfect. Her head is to die for - what a gorgeous face!!
(She is, however, an older woman. Beastie is 4 months old, and I won't let him date till he's at least a year.)

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 11 2005, 08:59 PM
Awww.  She looks perfect!  I LIKE THE TIGHT SOCK LOOK!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42382
[/QUOTE]
:lol:
THANKS!!

Haha it could be the new term when asking for your maltie baby's cut: "Yeah I'd like a two-inch puppycut with short ears, full tail, and tight socks"

Holliberry-

Thanks

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Carol Ann@Mar 11 2005, 08:59 PM
Jessica - she looks SO adorable! The cut is perfect. Her legs are perfect. Her head is to die for - what a gorgeous face!! 
(She is, however, an older woman. Beastie is 4 months old, and I won't let him date till he's at least a year.) 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42383
[/QUOTE]

First off, merci

Secondly, HAHAH!! :lol: :lol:
Lucy gets at 'em early - she's only 5 months!! Oh well, he'll be quite the eligible bachelor when he's of age... :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts