Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Even though I showed the groomer the style that we wanted to achieve - and the fact that she came to our home -

I took Barron outdoors (he HAD to go) - and boom, ba, boom - the nose fur got cut VERY short! Unreal.

I know, it'll grow! But honestly, it ticked me off.

Today, I think about how lucky we are to have Lucy home, and to have her, on her way back, to good health.

LMAO, Lucy, hates to sit still now, can you tell?!?

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Honestly Allie----I love it.
We have a groom on Fri. getting ready to head out to the US and I hope my groomer will go shorter this time.
She looks very neat!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Allie, I love Lucy's haircut. What a cutie pie she is!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Lucy would look adorable no matter what. She is soooooooooooo cute and I love her new "do". I'm sure she's busy as can be now that she's feeling better. :)

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Not obtaining the desired results from groomers is why MANY Malt parents do their own grooming. :thumbsup: Lucy looks like a puppy! :wub: As long as Barron still recognizes his sis it's OK!

I wanted Star cut down a little because his hair was getting too long , and the senior lady I was caring for at the same time was too much for me to deal with. When I went to pick him up she had cut him waaay down! Even Star knew he didn't look good - no tail wags, he hung his head down, he was depressed! This was his usual groomer too. He got used to being virtually naked until it grew out in about 2 months.

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Aw ,she looks beautiful though. I know it's a pain to not get the look you want. I love her sweater,gee she matches my Escada jacket,it's houndstooth and black insets.

I'm glad to see her out and about now and feeling better.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh she looks positively perfect! :tender:

I can't see the nose hair she cut off in the pics but I do totally understand your frustration. I'm just glad she's feeling well and going to live a very long and happy life. :heart:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts

I can't see the nose hair she cut off in the pics but I do totally understand your frustration. I'm just glad she's feeling well and going to live a very long and happy life. :heart:
Amen!!!! Looking at that pretty princess, hard to believe she just recently went through all that...girl's a trouper!!!! And cute as a bug!!! :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
She look just beautiful Allie :tender: I really get irritated that these groomers feel they can do anything they like though. They really should be penalized, I hope you didn't tip her and told her she didn't follow instructions.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts

Crystal, I'd like to add to thay if I may...a very long, happy, and very spoiled life!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Awww, Lucy still looks so cute! But I understand, sometimes my groomer does that to Aolani too but as it grows out it looks cuter than if she had done it correctly in the first place LOL. Anyway, Lucy can work any cut and she sure is working this one.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I think Lucy looks great but I do understand your frustration. I've had the same thing happen. :w00t:
I'm happy to see pictures of Lucy looking so happy and well. I love her sweater, she looks adorable in it. :wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Allie, I totally understand your frustration...been there done that. Honestly, though, I love how she looks! (love the swaeter and matching hair clip!!!)

I am sooo glad to see little miss Lu again! You don't know how worried I was for you and her....I prayed so much that she would be okay. Praise God He heard all of our pleas and now look, she is in her favorite chair, styling and profiling once again!!! :cheer:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts