Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Wow, mommy found a baby tooth! :aktion033: Tell her to add it to your baby book, Lucy! :wub: I've never found any of mine, I think they swallow them.:(

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow, mommy found a baby tooth! :aktion033: Tell her to add it to your baby book, Lucy! :wub: I've never found any of mine, I think they swallow them.:(
Now Suzi-Q,

What in heaven's name would lead you to believe that I would keep a "baby book" based on fluffs . . . .:blush:

Let alone, keep the teeth . . .:w00t:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awe, are those Barron's or Lucy's teeth? :wub: My vet extracted 8 baby teeth from Josey during her spay. I wish I would have asked him to save them for me. But, he saved that cocklebur. :blush:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Now Suzi-Q,

What in heaven's name would lead you to believe that I would keep a "baby book" based on fluffs . . . .:blush:

:HistericalSmiley: Allie I thought I was the only one:HistericalSmiley:I only have three of Matilda's
I also had my kids first tooth, I put it in their baby books.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
They really do seem to grow up too quickly -- but then, Maltese seem to remain very "puppy like" for a long, long time.

Lucy-Lu -- you're just adorable (and your big brother, Barron, is too).

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Don't be embarrased, I saved Stars baby teeth too. :blush: Lucy is so cute. Have you heard about the pair in rescue/shelter? Lucy will always be the baby in the house even if they come to you.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Now Suzi-Q,

Gee Suzi. A wild guess eh? :smrofl::smrofl: Allie, you are a riot!! Any first haircut locks, perchance?
Well, the tooth fairy did visit Tyler's eight pulled baby teeth. But she visited the Vet and paid her for them obviously.:angry: I got no teeth and the Vet made money on the deal.:angry::angry::HistericalSmiley: Too bad Tyler wasn't as cooperative as your two by presenting those little presents instead of needing them pulled out of his tenacious little mouth. :w00t:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lucy is adorable! You are soo lucky to have found a baby tooth. I've never found any of my dogs teeth. I'm a scrapbooker so I would have loved to have some for an album.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts