Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG thank you so much Orla and Milo! We received Luna's gift this morning (while I was at work) - yay!

I will admit I didn't wait till X'mas to open it - my partner lost his job today and I really needed a pick me up!

Thank you so much for the lovely gifts! Luna loves the toss ring :aktion033: and bath robe and I love all the bows!

I took some photos and will try to load them up tonight - forgive me if I take a few days (my computer/internet have been acting up at home)!

I wanted to let you know right away though as I know you have been wondering why I haven't posted!

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
yay!!! I am sooooooooooo glad that it made it all the way to Australia! It took a while!!

I can't wait to see pics!! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your partner losing his job :(

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
YAY! But we need picces!! Pretty please! So sorry to hear about your partner losing his job. :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
so glad u got ur pressies , and yes we want pics..

sorry about ur partner

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright here we go - excuse her rusty face and feet :HistericalSmiley: she doesn't look very good in the photos :smilie_tischkante: I think it's my photography skills!

Here is Luna with her package - she was so excited and sniffing it (whilst wagging her tail)!

Here is Luna with all the beautifully wrapped gift - there were sooo many! Luna sniffed them all and was even licking them! :wub:

Here is Luna with her loot... she looks so cute in her new bathrobe. And there are soo many beautiful bows! Milo and Orla chose the perfect toys as well - bells in the balls and crinklely noises in the toss ring! She was running around the house with the ring in her mouth last night!

And here is my Aunt's Labrador Coco who had to watch Luna open her prezzies - note she is holding one of Luna's toys in her mouth - she basically always has something in her mouth :HistericalSmiley:

Thank you again Orla and Milo!

I love SS it's always so much fun (thank you Lynn for organising it!)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kylie - what great presents from Orla and Milo. :chili::chili: I love that picture of Luna in her new robe. She looks so cute in it.:wub::wub: Nice and snuggly for a bath. And great toys and bows. Tyler has that ring and I think gave one to Sophia in her SS presents. I really like those toys a lot.
Tell Coco to get her own toys. :HistericalSmiley: She's really beautiful:)

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Kylie - what great presents from Orla and Milo. :chili::chili: I love that picture of Luna in her new robe. She looks so cute in it.:wub::wub: Nice and snuggly for a bath. And great toys and bows. Tyler has that ring and I think gave one to Sophia in her SS presents. I really like those toys a lot.
Tell Coco to get her own toys. :HistericalSmiley: She's really beautiful:)
Milo has had that toy since he was a puppy - and he loves it so I had to get Luna one! :D

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Looks like you are in bow heaven, they are so nice. you'll have to post some pics when she wears them. Lovely gifts, and the robe looks cosy.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kylie -- was so happy to see that they had arrived. I didn't want to tell you that they weren't coming from the U.S. this time around.

Luna looks adorable in her new robe. What nice toys. And a great reveal!!!

Orla and Milo -- wonderful Secret Santa Buddies.

(Kylie -- so sorry to hear about your partner. Will be saying prayers on your behalf.)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Great SS gifts. I love all those bows and Luna looks so cute in her new bathrobe.:wub:
The girls have that ring toy too, Tess has it in her mouth most of the time.
Good job Milo and Orla! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
wow, great gifts from Orla and Milo!! i love the bathrobe!! great reveal:wub:
Luna is sooooo cute!!

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
“The years that lie behind you, with all their struggles and pains, will in time be remembered only as the way that led to your new life.(Henry Nouwen)
Luna, this is meant for your partner---sent it last wk. to my daughter & she found it encouraging. Will pray for better days ahead in the N. Year! Christmas isn't a good time to lose a job---actually NO time is!
Milo & Orla did a great job---glad they could pick you up a wee bit. Kitzi & I will keep you in our prayers.
our love to you down under!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Those are great gifts!! I love the bathrobe as well :) And Coco is gorgeous! ( I have a soft spot for black labs...I had one when I was a teen and she was my best bud)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts