Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hint #1: Her SS buddy lives across an ocean from her...

Hint #2: Luna's SS buddy lives in a place which her mommy tells her about all the time (since it's where her mommy grew up). Luna bet's it's really really fun there!

Hint #3: Luna wanted me to tell you all that her mommy comes from the US of A... that narrows it down from 'across the ocean' :p

Hint #4: Luna says she thinks her SS lives in Eastern USA - at least they are in the Eastern time zone...

Hint #5: Luna's SS is smaller than her - they do always say that good things come in small packages - must be true!

Hint #6: Tomorrow's weather will probably be sunny with no rain for Luna's SS. Luna hope's they enjoy it - it's raining in Sydney

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luna's SS buddy lives in a place which her mommy tells her about all the time (since it's where her mommy grew up).

Luna bet's it's really really fun there!

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Luna wanted me to tell you all that her mommy comes from the US of A... that narrows it down from 'across the ocean' :p

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Luna says she thinks her SS lives in Eastern USA - at least they are in the Eastern time zone...

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
East coast here but I'm pretty sure Luna's mom won't just think we're in the Eastern time zone. I think she'd know since she was from the US originally. So probably, no. :mellow:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
East coasties here!

Luna ask your Mommie if its North or South of the border? :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts