Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call the other day from luvnpaws about a poodle lasa mix that was at the austin shelter. She has been rescued by luvnpaws and is in a foster home. It just so happens that the foster home is down the street from me. Since this is a first time foster they need to have routine inspections. The family that is fostering her has experience with big dogs but this is the first little dog. We think she will be a great hearing dog. I now am to go by once a week for inspection and work on her training twice a week. I will be covering the basic ob commands with her and work on the beginings of hearing dog training. I thought I would share the great news. Since I have moved back to austin I was sad as I thought I wouldnt be able to get involved. It was just fate that one of luvnpaws old members moved to austin and was at the shelter looking for a family pet when they saw her. Her name is Jessie. I will take some pics the next time I visit. I just had to share my joy.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
How wonderful for you that you can get involved again in Austin! LuvNPaws seems like a really good organization, too.

How's Prissy, the SuperMom, doing? I just loved the picture of her little boy with his eyes opened.....keep those coming so we can all enjoy his puppyhood vicariously.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts