Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ollie really doesn't like to be brushed and it seems that the Madden brushes make a difference. Just want to know if they are in stores or can only be ordered online. Which online store is the most reasonable for one?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Donna,
that's where I bought my Maden brush,too. But just so you know- Candy HATES to be brushed and the madden brush didn't make any difference- she still hates to be brushed :(

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The brush I use doesn't have any little "thingys" on the end of the wire bristles. He acts like I'm hurting him when brushing or combing.

Jocelyn ... where are you in NC? I know you're not in the Triangle area.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
The brush I use doesn't have any little "thingys" on the end of the wire bristles. He acts like I'm hurting him when brushing or combing.

Pin brushes are not supposed to have balls on the tips as they snag and break the hair.

A good quality brush won't hurt. I can brush my arm with my Madan and it doesn't hurt.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I have bought 2 madden brushes from Jenny at topline pets. She always ships fast and having a madden brush has done wonders for baileys grooming sessions

·
Registered
598 Posts

No the brushes don't have the "Ball heads" on the end. I have a CC wood pin brush (I also do love this brush which I use on Cocotini) and the pink Madden brush. Candy just hates being groomed with anything. Cocotini will just lay for hours if she could- just very different temperments.

Donna- I live in Raleigh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts