Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
The girls are doing well, we have taught Geneva to say I Love you, seriously.
I have it on video oh how I wish I could share it with you.
Geneva is very verbal, she loves to HOWL when I leave the room.
It melts my heart
Lorin is trying to teach her to say momma, she's so smart
She's such a happy little girl, she bounces around , hates walks, when we do take
Her she prance, I am sure she learned how to walk like that from her time as a show dog
I have Geneva in full coat her hair is thick and straight, I love watching her run in the back yard it looks like she is floating, she's stunning
She's such a delight for me especially 馃槏

Maddie is a little girl 馃槏 she's about 2lbs smaller than Geneva, she loves to be held especially by daddy but lately she has been sitting with Geneva and I on the recliner
Maddie knows so many words, so smart we find ourselves spelling things we don't want her to know馃ぃ
She loves walks, loves playing with Geneva, she likes her mouse house because its like a little cave , she puts her favorite toys in it that way she can keep them from Geneva 馃槂
Maddie loves to be held, she loves to run on the wood floor to me, its so cute.
I'm careful because I wouldn't want for her to get hurt
She loves the porch, LOVES watching for people and dogs so she can bark馃檮 pretty certain our neighbors aren't thrilled
Maddie is a precious little girl, she doesn't have a mean bone in her.
Her nickname is winks, have no idea why馃槃 sometimes I wonder if she remembers her name

Lorin and I always say we couldn't imagine life without our girls.
I wish I could post pictures it breaks my heart that I am not able to on my own.

I miss not being able to PM my friends.
I find I don't come on here as much I think its because I can't share pictures
I do pray for you everyday and check in to see how you and your babies are doing
I love you dear friends

Registered
Paula it's so obvious how much you love your girls and they are so lucky to have you and Lorin as parents. I wish we lived in the same country and could meet in person someday. Of coarse there would have to be no covid either.

I actually find posting pictures really easy . If you click on the little rectangle underneath this message box right next to the camera a little window pops up and just click on that and find the file you want to attach. It really easy. To send a PM click on the avatar on the top right corner and then click on conversations. It's not as hard as it seemed to be when they first upgraded things. Wish I was better at explaining how to do it. I haven't tried to figure out videos yet.

Super Moderator
Paula

Your girls are so cute. I know they mean everything to you and Lorin. They are talented little girls. I love how Lorin always seems to be laughing and smiling when he is with them.

I wish I was coming back to the Northwest. I'd love to see you, Lorin, and Tammy again. But no trips for a long while.

For pictures, you click on the icon that looks like a paperclip.

Kathy is right, conversations are what PMs used to be. If you click on someone's avatar, you should see message, that is probably the easiest way. You can send me a video and I'd be happy to post it.

Premium Member
The girls are doing well, we have taught Geneva to say I Love you, seriously.
I have it on video oh how I wish I could share it with you.
Geneva is very verbal, she loves to HOWL when I leave the room.
It melts my heart
Lorin is trying to teach her to say momma, she's so smart
She's such a happy little girl, she bounces around , hates walks, when we do take
Her she prance, I am sure she learned how to walk like that from her time as a show dog
I have Geneva in full coat her hair is thick and straight, I love watching her run in the back yard it looks like she is floating, she's stunning
She's such a delight for me especially 馃槏

Maddie is a little girl 馃槏 she's about 2lbs smaller than Geneva, she loves to be held especially by daddy but lately she has been sitting with Geneva and I on the recliner
Maddie knows so many words, so smart we find ourselves spelling things we don't want her to know馃ぃ
She loves walks, loves playing with Geneva, she likes her mouse house because its like a little cave , she puts her favorite toys in it that way she can keep them from Geneva 馃槂
Maddie loves to be held, she loves to run on the wood floor to me, its so cute.
I'm careful because I wouldn't want for her to get hurt
She loves the porch, LOVES watching for people and dogs so she can bark馃檮 pretty certain our neighbors aren't thrilled
Maddie is a precious little girl, she doesn't have a mean bone in her.
Her nickname is winks, have no idea why馃槃 sometimes I wonder if she remembers her name

Lorin and I always say we couldn't imagine life without our girls.
I wish I could post pictures it breaks my heart that I am not able to on my own.

I miss not being able to PM my friends.
I find I don't come on here as much I think its because I can't share pictures
I do pray for you everyday and check in to see how you and your babies are doing
I love you dear friends
Paula, It sounds like your girls are both very smart and provide lots of entertainment for you. Geneva鈥檚 hair sounds wonderful! Straight is the part I
liked best. Maddie sounds like a precious little girl. Sending love.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts