Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
We took Maddie to the groomers, it seems weird leaving her all alone馃樁
It has been over a year I had her in long coat but she gets so hot
she loves going on walks the harnes was leaving little mats under her armpits
and under her neck area.
I have Geneva in full coat she doesn't like walks much and doesn't seem to get hot easily
Geneva and Maddie have never been apart.
So quiet here.
The groomer said it will 3 or so hours because of the Asian cut
Feeling a little sad right now
I will keep you updated

Super Moderator
You have to post pictures. You should be able to use the paperclip, find the picture and click on it. You choose thumbnail or full to insert it at the curser. Let me know if you need help.

Premium Member
Paula, I too can't wait to see a picture of Maddie in her new Asian cut. PLEASE post one for us when she gets home. 馃槝
I know what you mean about the house being so very quiet when our fluffs aren't there. I'm hoping time will pass very quickly for you, Geneva & Lorin.
馃惗 馃惥馃尰

Registered
Pipper went to the groomer today too and I know what you mean about the house seeming so empty. I hate it when he's at the groomer. The time passes so slowly when he's there.
Can't wait to see pictures of Maddie. I'm sure she will feel so much cooler.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Kathy little Pipper is so cute.
I bet he feels so much better
Paulann offered to post Maddie's picture
I always knew Maddie was small but I kind of forget untill today

Premium Member
What a Beauty! 馃槏
And here she is!
Maddie is oh so adorable in her new cut!
Paula said Maddie is so tired.....Spa Day is so exhausting!
Sleep well sweet- gorgeous little girl!

IMG_2069.jpg

Premium Member
Omgosh, Paula...is she the cutest little fluff!! I love Maddy in that cut. Wowza!! Such a sweet, sweet face, and so angelic 馃槆

Registered
Paula, Maddie looks so pretty in her new cut. I bet she feel so much better!

Premium Member
Paula,
I'm curious - Do you think Maddie knows she looks amazing after getting home from the groomers with a new look? Does she walk/prance differently? Does Geneva act differently toward her? Or is this kind of vanity only in us humans? lol!
Just curious!
Since I groom Abella myself and I only trim her skirt I've never been able to answer this question for myself.
馃惗 馃惥馃尰

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Paula,
I'm curious - Do you think Maddie knows she looks amazing after getting home from the groomers with a new look? Does she walk/prance differently? Does Geneva act differently toward her? Or is this kind of vanity only in us humans? lol!
Just curious!
Since I groom Abella myself and I only trim her skirt I've never been able to answer this question for myself.
馃惗 馃惥馃尰
Paulann we look at Maddie and see just how small she is. It's strange how much bigger she looks in longer hair
She loves her cut, running around like a little diva, she's always been a girly girl馃槏
Last night she wore a light shirt, but tonight she will wear her night gown, she gets cold at night
My goodness grooming was a breeze today

Geneva doesn't seem to notice, the only thing she notices is food馃ぃ

Super Moderator
She looks so different, she is adorable.

Registered
Wow she looks amazing in her new Asian cut! It鈥檚 tempting me to have Ollie鈥檚 hair cut into this style.

Premium Member
What a Beauty! 馃槏
And here she is!
Maddie is oh so adorable in her new cut!
Paula said Maddie is so tired.....Spa Day is so exhausting!
Sleep well sweet- gorgeous little girl!

View attachment 274746
Absolutely picture perfect!!! I've considered getting my Whispy done in that cut but we have a lot of burrs and foxtails out here and groomer said the full coat protects him. Seeing your precious pooch in the cut makes me wish he could have a similar cut. Though I do believe with that cut you need to have perfect proportions. My Maltese-Wanna-Be doesn't. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lainie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts