Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happy to have found all of you -- new friends and some old ones too. My Tessa is 11 months old and is Jong-ee's sister or twin.. They were the only two in the litter. Mee has pictures that look just like my Tessa. I live in Santa Monica and right now, Tessa and I have been Christmas shopping every weekend. She loves to shop and we're actually all done. Now she's helping me WRAP the presents. Do your Maltese help you wrap presents?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Madeline@Dec 8 2004, 06:16 PM
I am happy to have found all of you -- new friends and some old ones too.  My Tessa is 11 months old and is Jong-ee's sister or twin..  They were the only two in the litter.  Mee has pictures that look just like my Tessa.  I live in Santa Monica and right now, Tessa and I have been Christmas shopping every weekend.  She loves to shop and we're actually all done.  Now she's helping me WRAP the presents.  Do your Maltese help you wrap presents?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21415
[/QUOTE]

MADELINE !!

WELCOME !!~!~~

hahaha i called our breeder last night and she told me that she talked to u on Thursday and u'll be joining soon

ive ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to tell u about this site after i got banned from Maltese Only (like 4 months ago) , but there was no way i could email u or call u coz of course i dont know it,

so i thought of asking our breeder and im glad that u joined !!!!

WELCOME!!!

do u know how much im dying to see Tessa's photos??????

i really really want to see how she looks like

ive posted TONS of jong-ee's photos on this forum, u can take a look...hehehe

WELCOME WELCOME !!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the sm family!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats so awesome. welcome.
did mee also tell you about the maltese meetup next week? its cute that you guys have siblings. i always wished that i knew sprites sister (she was really close to her).
WELCOME

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody - this is so much fun, but I'm a little awkward with the way this forum works and it will take a while before I can make my posts as pretty as all of yours. I love some of your goofball faces and pictures. Beautiful Maltese around here !! I recognize quite a few of them from MO -- and Dr. Cathy -- I have always wondered what happened to you. I will post some pictures as soon as I get the latest back from the photographer (and figure out how to do it)!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
trying this out...

:D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow. Nice to have you. Jong-ee is so beautiful. Can't wait to see Tessa.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi and Welcome!!! You need to come to the Meetup next week for sure! :D Read under everythingelse for location. Where in Santa Monica do you live? You'll love it here!

Lani and Princess

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hi Madeleine and Tessa! Welcome from two of the other newest newbies: Sylphide and her mom

1 - 20 of 29 Posts