Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the names of some good/interesting Maltese or just Dog Magazines? I'm thinking of subscribing to one or two but don't know anything about them. The only one I have ever gotten is the Maltese Popular Dog Series by Dog Fancy from PetSmart. I would like to get the next issue of that. It was interesting. Anyone know when it comes out?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
My daughter (11 years old) just received a gift subscription to Dog Fancy and she loves it. There are a lot of ads in the magazine, but there were some interesting articles too. I'd suggest going to Barnes and Nobel to look at it before you decide. Ours actually had a decent selection of maltese books. I found the breed specific stuff more to my tastes, although my daughter really likes Dog Fancy.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I really really like Animal Fair. www.animalfair.com

i just got Fido Friendly <--its great

go to amazon.com you might be able to get it cheap. or www.magazines.com

Bark magazine is awesome. www.thebark.com

Modern Dog--but i havent seen that yet.

i've gotten dog world, dog fancy, akc gazette but i didnt like those.

i really really like bark magazine though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm an Animal Fair fan. One of my close girlfriends is very close with Wendy and Lucky Diamond and she keeps trying to set up a meeting with Rocco and Lucky. She's the friend that's taking care of Rocco while I'm on my honeymoon, so I'm betting Rocco and Lucky will meet soon.

Here in NYC, they're launching a new magazine called New York Dog. I'm looking forward to seeing the first issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts