Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After SO MUCH time and effort (and basically going through an emotional roller coaster), Magnolia May is finally at home with us!!! We love her so much :love:

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
What a doll! :love: That dress is too cute. I only started dressing my little dogs in the last couple of years, aside from cold weather sweaters or coats. How much does she weigh?

If you like, and can use them, I would love to send you some cute sweaters that fit a 5 pound dog, since she was a foster that got adopted to a warm climate. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a doll! :love: That dress is too cute. I only started dressing my little dogs in the last couple of years, aside from cold weather sweaters or coats. How much does she weigh?

If you like, and can use them, I would love to send you some cute sweaters that fit a 5 pound dog, since she was a foster that got adopted to a warm climate. :)
Thank you so much! :) Magnolia is 2lbs and 15oz and she's right at 5 months old...She's all white fluff:LOL: She may be 3 1/2- 4 pounds fully grown, based on the weight of her parents and her weight at 10 weeks. If the sweaters are kind of form-fitting they may fit when she's fully grown. She's tiny, but has a long back length (9 1/2) and I'm sure she will "fill out" a bit as she becomes an adult. Either way, that is so kind and generous of you:)💕💕

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations! What a sweetheart!!! Just precious!!! So glad Magnolia May is home!!!!💞💞💞 you’ll have forever love for the rest of your life!! She’s beautiful! Dee

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Thank you so much! :) Magnolia is 2lbs and 15oz and she's right at 5 months old...She's all white fluff:LOL: She may be 3 1/2- 4 pounds fully grown, based on the weight of her parents and her weight at 10 weeks. If the sweaters are kind of form-fitting they may fit when she's fully grown. She's tiny, but has a long back length (9 1/2) and I'm sure she will "fill out" a bit as she becomes an adult. Either way, that is so kind and generous of you:)💕💕
That sounds very much like how Cozette is built-- she's only 3.5 or so pounds but has a longer length. I took in a lot of dog clothes that fit her length but not her girth!

·
Registered
20 Posts
After SO MUCH time and effort (and basically going through an emotional roller coaster), Magnolia May is finally at home with us!!! We love her so much :love:
View attachment 275057
Awww congratulations! She’s such a cutie! I lovvve her dress! Enjoy every bit of her - and yes, keep smothering her with the kisses! Lol. We dote on our 7m old Bella and I swear, she gets a thousand kisses a day from her family of four humans :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts