Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally have a chance to update y'all on our Magnolia May! In these photos (from our visit in July), she's a little over two months old and weighed (approx.) 1.4 pounds
Magnolia was so much more active than our last visit (at one month) and is even a little bit feisty too! We’ll visit her a few more times before she’ll be old enough to safely come home with us…around mid-late September.:love:

IMG_8954TT.jpg IMG_9026TT.jpg IMG_9163TT.jpg

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Oh my goodness! Soooo cute! What a beautiful litter. Do you mind sharing the breeder? So excited for you :)

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Magnolia May & her litter mates are adorable. September will be here before you know it. I'm thunking it can't come soon enough for you. Are you all prepared & ready for her homecoming?
🐶 🐾🌻

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my goodness! Soooo cute! What a beautiful litter. Do you mind sharing the breeder? So excited for you :)
Hi, Elizabeth. Your Malt love, Zooey, is just darling. :) 🥰 Thank you for your message. We're going to see our Magnolia tomorrow, as it's been several weeks since our last visit. At that time, I'll ask our breeder if she would be alright with me giving her information on here. She has a very limited number of litters per year and a long waiting list. She's very careful about whom she allows to have one of her precious babies, thank goodness. So excited to see Magnolia May tomorrow... I'll post some more pics from our visit:love:

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Thank you! I can't wait to see those pictures! :giggle:(y)🐾❤

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Paulann,
Thank you for your message. We're busy preparing for Magnolia's arrival! Super excited! I have so many beautiful things ready for her and still need to purchase some more (practical) things, related to potty training etc. We're visiting her tomorrow, as it's been a few weeks since our last visit. I'm hoping she may have enough hair for a teeny-tiny top knot.😉 I'll be taking a lot of photos😆
Question for you... I see in some of your pics that you have a Goldendoodle? Just wondering about the relationship between your dogs and any information that you can provide about the breed. I've only had dachshunds (growing up), a little cockapoo and Maltese throughout my entire life, so I'm not familiar with the goldendoodle breed. I've been thinking a lot about a dog for my son, who will be 9 years old in a month since Maltese have always been my little dogs. He's absolutely amazing with our Maltese (all he's known, since birth), but I do think it may be great for him to have a larger dog for his love/playmate growing up. He's very mature and loving/compassionate... He even wants to be a vet when he grows up! I appreciate any information/advice you may have about the goldendoodle and Maltese relationship overall info. etc. Thank you! 😀
PS I love your signature and totally agree with your quote😁 Also, Abella is gorgeous🥰

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I finally have a chance to update y'all on our Magnolia May! In these photos (from our visit in July), she's a little over two months old and weighed (approx.) 1.4 pounds
Magnolia was so much more active than our last visit (at one month) and is even a little bit feisty too! We’ll visit her a few more times before she’ll be old enough to safely come home with us…around mid-late September.:love:

View attachment 274850 View attachment 274851 View attachment 274852
She's exquisitie!!!! Thanks for sharing photos.

Lainie

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I also am interested in "the breeder" and how you chose this particular one?????????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts