Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but definitely in a good way :wub: . . Oftentimes when SeRi looks up to me wanting something and I look down into her darling little face, I just had to stop whatever it is am doing and grab my phone for a quick picture (just took this 5 minutes ago) . . .I cannot imagine to this day that I struck gold in finding this little tasmanian devil . .am so thankful that we are meant to be together . . .

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Hey there, Seri Cutie!!! You're just a little doll!!! I don't blame your Momma one bit for being distracted. You know how to tug at her heart strings!! And ours too!! :wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Seri is so adorable!
I can totally understand your frequent picture taking.
All of our Malts probably think they are celebrities with the constant camera flashes! B)
And Tasmanian devil is a cute nickname.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Work her, SeRi. She's the one with the fashions!
Cute cute cute pic, Des.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I would never get any work done, Des! I would be holding SeRi, Tiger, and Annika all day long! :wub: That's such an adorable pic, SeRi has such an angelic face.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
She is perfection!!! What a sweet, innocent, gorgeous face!! I would let her get away with (almost) anything she wanted...and I'm sure that's what you do too!! lol!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
SeRi is definitely gorgeous, Des! I really love her innocent face and view! Can understand that you have problems to get your work done at home, to be diverted of her - I couldn't resist, too! I'm honest, it's here the same with me, LOL!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Des- I just showed my husband Seri's photo and told him that was Bisou's little half sister..he said "She looks like Bisou". lol! I see it too...Bisou gets the same expression.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Des I would have to stop whatever I was doing and kiss that precious little face. SeRi is definitely a cutie pie.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
That is one sweet, cutie pie face!! She is just such a little doll. It would be hard NOT to fall in love with her.:wub: Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts