Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K guys, the dummy(me) neeeds to learn how to resize these pics.I know I drive you crazy with the big ones.Hehehh

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Open the picture in Paint. Then go to Image then Stretch/Skew. In the Stretch section enter in a percentage (I usually start with 50% or 75%). You might have to do this a couple of times until it gets to the size you want. Save the image.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I use Paint. I am sure you have this program since you probably have windows and most everyone has Paint. Ok so open your picture in paint and then go to the top where it says Image and go to Stretch/Skew... and I usually go down to 30-50% depending on the picture. Then just do save as and rename it so you don't overwrite your original picture and be sure to pick .jpg as the file extension so it's not as big as a bitmap.
Hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Mar 9 2005, 03:57 PM
Open the picture in Paint.  Then go to Image then Stretch/Skew.  In the Stretch section enter in a percentage (I usually start with 50% or 75%).  You might have to do this a couple of times until it gets to the size you want.  Save the image.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41457
[/QUOTE]

HAHA we have the same way of doing it!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Mar 9 2005, 01:57 PM
Open the picture in Paint.  Then go to Image then Stretch/Skew.  In the Stretch section enter in a percentage (I usually start with 50% or 75%).  You might have to do this a couple of times until it gets to the size you want.  Save the image.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41457
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by FannyMay@Mar 9 2005, 01:58 PM
I use Paint.  I am sure you have this program since you probably have windows and most everyone has Paint.  Ok so open your picture in paint and then go to the top where it says Image and go to Stretch/Skew... and I usually go down to 30-50% depending on the picture.  Then just do save as and rename it so you don't overwrite your original picture and be sure to pick .jpg as the file extension so it's not as big as a bitmap.
Hope that helps!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41460
[/QUOTE]

That is so funny! HAHA Everyone using windows has paint. Should be in accessories folder. I use Adobe Photoshop to shrink my pictures.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 9 2005, 06:37 PM
That is so funny!  HAHA Everyone using windows has paint.  Should be in accessories folder.  I use Adobe Photoshop to shrink my pictures.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41532
[/QUOTE]

I'm also a Photoshop User. I used ImageReady for the Signature piece.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i am a big photoshop/image ready fan

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
When in paint you can click outside the picture and these little blue boxes will be seen at the corners and the middle, you will see them. Anyway just drag those up to the picture so there isn't any white around the picture.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by FannyMay@Mar 9 2005, 07:08 PM
When in paint you can click outside the picture and these little blue boxes will be seen at the corners and the middle, you will see them.  Anyway just drag those up to the picture so there isn't any white around the picture.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41561
[/QUOTE]
k,Thanks :D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now you guys have to tell me how to ...make letters biggger,in colors etc. cant make that work either

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Mar 9 2005, 07:26 PM
Now you guys have to tell me how to ...make letters biggger,in colors etc. cant make that work either 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41563
[/QUOTE]

Ooh does this mean there's soon gonna be pics of Lamby and her new brothers soon!??!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Mar 9 2005, 07:26 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41563
[/QUOTE]

in paint once u start typing a pop up will appear that let u change the font size, type, etc

to change the color, select the color at the bottom before u type, or highlight it and while highlighted select the color.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts