Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so blessed. I just got my furbaby today. She is the most beautiful little girl. I have never had a maltese before. her hair is so soft, her face like a little angels. I already love her. I will get her picture and post it soon. She is laying at my feet as I post. She is so precious. I will post more later :D

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Wow, congratulations!
That was quick!! I'm so glad you finally got your baby. Which breeder did you end up going with?

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My daughter has a friend that new a person who only breeds her furbaby once a year. She calls herself a hobbybreeder. I was abit scared but after emailing her and talking to both the husband and wife, I did it. There was only two puppys in the litter. She is AKC, and has a pedigree. I just felt like this was it. She will weigh around 4-6 lbs. the dad is 4lbs the mom 5 lbs. She did have to be shipped, but she is doing well. I just can't get over how beautiful she is. She is so perfect. I hold her and look into her black eyes and it melts my heart. She is a blessing to me. I can't wait to post her picture. Now I know how each of you feel.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by MALITDA@Jul 1 2005, 08:02 PM
My daughter has a friend that new a person who only breeds her furbaby once a year. She calls herself a hobbybreeder. I was abit scared but after emailing her and talking to both the husband and wife, I did it. There was only two puppys in the litter. She is AKC, and has a pedigree. I just felt like this was it. She will weigh around 4-6 lbs. the dad is 4lbs the mom 5 lbs. She did have to be shipped, but she is doing well. I just can't get over how beautiful she is. She is so perfect. I hold her and look into her black eyes and it melts my heart. She is a blessing to me. I can't wait to post her picture. Now I know how each of you feel.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76966
[/QUOTE]

That sounds wonderful!!! Yes, these babies are just amazing and so full of love. They closed our office today at 3:00 for the holiday and I was so tired and got in bed with my babies and they were all over me. I woke up with Kallie sleeping across the front of my neck and Catcher was close by. I was in Malt heaven!

I'm so happy for you!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congratulations to you! I know your new baby will bring many special blessings into your home.

We were searching for a new one for our little Maggie as she is desperately depressed after her "Boston" sister left to go live with our son in his apartment, however we have "given up" trying. The heartbreak of hoping and praying and calling and emailing, visiting emails and talking with distrustful people, and never finding another pup is just too much. Maybe I'm just getting too old! We are devastated and so disappointed. Here in Virginia, it's almost impossible to find a pup, even in near states. Never thought I was one to give up on anything but I have to say, "I'm beat this time". No more strength for the search. Too many disappointments.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by maggiesmom@Jul 1 2005, 08:34 PM
Congratulations to you!  I know your new baby will bring many special blessings into your home. 

We were searching for a new one for our little Maggie as she is desperately depressed after her "Boston" sister left to go live with our son in  his apartment, however we have "given up" trying.  The heartbreak of hoping and praying and calling and emailing, visiting emails and talking with distrustful people, and never finding  another pup is just too much.  Maybe I'm just getting too old!  We are devastated and so disappointed.    Here in Virginia, it's almost impossible to find a pup, even in near  states.  Never thought I was one to give up on anything but I have to say, "I'm beat this time".  No more strength for the search.  Too many disappointments.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76970
[/QUOTE]

What about going back to Maggie's breeder? There are a lot of good breeders that have been mentioned on this site. Have you seen those lists or talked to them? Are you in southern or northern Virginia? My motto is "where there is a will, there is a way.".... so forgive me if I am being pushy!!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by MALITDA@Jul 1 2005, 07:02 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76966
[/QUOTE]

Oh, how wonderful

After reading your posts, I've been so hopeful that you would find your little girl. This sounds like the perfect situation for you.
Since I'm one who does ship my own dogs, and a pup from time to time (five of the six I've sold in the past three years were shipped just fine, while the other one is local), I would like to find your experience with this. I know many people don't believe in it, but there are some good situations. Please share this, as well as pictures, pictures, pictures.
Give your little one a
from all of us.
Faye

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Congratulations!! Don't be surprised of you lie awake at night listening to her breathing, its the most comforting sound in the whole world

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by maggiesmom@Jul 1 2005, 08:34 PM
Congratulations to you!  I know your new baby will bring many special blessings into your home. 

We were searching for a new one for our little Maggie as she is desperately depressed after her "Boston" sister left to go live with our son in  his apartment, however we have "given up" trying.  The heartbreak of hoping and praying and calling and emailing, visiting emails and talking with distrustful people, and never finding  another pup is just too much.  Maybe I'm just getting too old!  We are devastated and so disappointed.    Here in Virginia, it's almost impossible to find a pup, even in near  states.  Never thought I was one to give up on anything but I have to say, "I'm beat this time".  No more strength for the search.  Too many disappointments.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76970
[/QUOTE]
I kbow how you feel, reading your post made me want to cry. but i can tell you one day you will find her. you will know.i am in washington state, and i thought i would never find one. i did have to go out of state but it has been worth it. let me know when you find her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts