Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched the news at 11, somewhere around Indianapolis Indiana, someone broke into a family's house and took their Malt/shiz puppy, how cruel is that, I would be a basket case if someone took Kruze or Khane...I Just pray someone sees the news and returns the puppy safe.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
It had to have been someone they knew, don’t you think? Perhaps some sort of retaliation - I mean really, who would break into a house for a fluff?

It’s a lot of responsibility taking care of a fluff, never mind the expense - last week alone was a 3.5k bill - It wasn’t a big deal for us - but I can’t imagine that everyone has that set aside for vet bills.

The world is weird, I’m glad that I don’t have kids to worry about.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
How sad, I don't know what I'd do. I will never understand people and can only hope that in the long run karma kicks their butt.

Wasn't there a member that posted about someone breaking in their house while they were out and beating their dog? They thought the dog was beat for barking. I'm pretty sure it was on here but I can't remember now who it was. There's so many crazy people in the world.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
How sad, I don't know what I'd do. I will never understand people and can only hope that in the long run karma kicks their butt.

Wasn't there a member that posted about someone breaking in their house while they were out and beating their dog? They thought the dog was beat for barking. I'm pretty sure it was on here but I can't remember now who it was. There's so many crazy people in the world.
If I ever saw a person harming/beating a fluff, I would SHOOT them. Seriously, I would.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
If I ever saw a person harming/beating a fluff, I would SHOOT them. Seriously, I would.

If I'm not mistaken it was a breaking and entering and they had a lot of things taken. They thought the reason the dog was kicked and beaten was because it wouldn't stop barking.
I'm with you with, I'd hunt them down and shoot them.... seriously!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Me too ,though shooting is too good for them, now clubbing w/ a baseball bat,now that would work for me.
If some one broke into our house,they can take stuff,that's why we have insurance,better NEVER hurt my fluffs...that was added by hubby,he just saw me typing.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Horrible

OMG I agree shoot the suckers.:angry: I have an alarm at home and for fire safety issues, they know that there are 5 poochies in my home. I think these people knew those that took their dog. If that is the case is even more horrendous :angry::angry::exploding::exploding:

I have a lot of company tonight and for safety issues ALL of my babies will be placed in the bathrooms upstairs. NO way doors opening closing I go NUTS :wub::wub::wub: if I lost them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts