Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a Maltese face and puppy paws on my sweat pants. I did the Maltese face on one leg and the paws on another in those iron on crystals.
So no mistaking I'm owned by spoiled Malts. Daddy's home now and we'll soon be doing Bitsy's birthday surprice. It's a Maltese cake and the fluffs get to munch!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I did a Maltese face and puppy paws on my sweat pants. I did the Maltese face on one leg and the paws on another in those iron on crystals.
So no mistaking I'm owned by spoiled Malts. Daddy's home now and we'll soon be doing Bitsy's birthday surprice. It's a Maltese cake and the fluffs get to munch!
Oh wow, you are so talented in your arts and crafts!!! Love it!!! Have fun at the birfday pawty!!! :) ***mmmmm I want cake!!!*

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Michelle, here is the trick I use. Much easier than placing them on the garment individually.

How To Make Your Own Design | Sparkler Blog

That's what I did too.I saved the left over sticky plastic from the puppy paws,they were already arranged.After I ironed them on,the back was still sticky so I laid it sticky side down and laid the crystals ,glue side up and then when it was all filled in,I laid it on the pants leg. The only thing is,I forgot to do a mirror image or reverse the design first so the Malt face is looking the opposite of what I had planned. But that's ok,you can still see it fine. Next time I'll remember to do that.
It still took some time to lay them out and I had a couple crystals fly out of the tweezers but all in all it went pretty fast.

Thanks ,so much,for the tip it was really kind of you to post it for me,if I hadn't done that already I would have really wanted to know that trick,for sure! It will help others though.
Hugs!

I tried the pants on...I feel like Elvis....
Just think if Elvis knew about Hot Fix!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts